Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

Same here. It just drives me batty and distracts from the show too much if I can't figure out where I've seen the actor before.
    That's why I always keep my iPad nearby for just such an emergency. Sometimes I recognize someone's voice and it takes a while to connect them with a former show.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Actually I didn't, I was quoting scripture. Just flipped it. But Elizabeth was rather quick to forgive...
    I should have caught that, but it's nice to know you know a bit of scripture.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Mm-hmm...
      Awww yisss...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That's why I always keep my iPad nearby for just such an emergency. Sometimes I recognize someone's voice and it takes a while to connect them with a former show.
      I should start doing that...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm Back After a Long Absence

I've Been So Busy.

I Also Started Watching The Shannara Chronicles. it is SO Good! I Basically Binge-Watched The Four Episodes That are Available At The Moment

Comment

Is the Shannara Chronicles available on streaming?
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

In Canada I can watch it on MTV's website. I don't know about anywhere else.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              In Canada I can watch it on MTV's website. I don't know about anywhere else.
              It's on MTV here also, oddly enough and it looks like you can watch on the website.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Great, not available in my part of the world... not cool!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Love all the drabbles, ShipperWriter!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Went to see The Force Awakens this morning, third time. Then I took some wrong turns driving back home and instead of staying out of the center of Brussels, I drove straight into the center of Brussels and my GPS was no help, and my sister even less.

So that was a really fun morning.

This afternoon, I posted an Evan Lorne/David Parrish ficlet for a fandom_stocking recipient. Only two more to go now (Legend of the Seeker and Forever Knight) and then I'm done.

And I worked on my C-3PO foambuild... Or more accurately, I struggled with a glue gun and my fingers, and the foam, and came close to calling it quits altogether.

Then I watched the final two episodes of The Last Kingdom and was happy to hear there's a second season. YAY!

And thus my day ends in 4 minutes with another episode of Leverage.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Haven't seen the Last Kingdom, don't have the correct channel.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Love all the drabbles, ShipperWriter!
                          Thanks! Good to see you again!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
                          Indeed! Tried going a little ways out of town tonight to do some astrophotography, but between the moon and the howling coyotes in the middle of nowhere, it did not work out. LOL

Comment

.....coming soon!

Check back on Monday February 1st for the new challenge! New ideas, new challenges, new things to try for 2016!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Indeed! Tried going a little ways out of town tonight to do some astrophotography, but between the moon and the howling coyotes in the middle of nowhere, it did not work out. LOL
                              Coyotes? Yikes, watch out for those things! Before we moved from SoCal, a number of communities were having trouble with aggressive coyotes coming into backyards and snatching pets right in front of their owners. No fear of humans at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Coyotes? Yikes, watch out for those things! Before we moved from SoCal, a number of communities were having trouble with aggressive coyotes coming into backyards and snatching pets right in front of their owners. No fear of humans at all.
                                Yeah, a friend of mine said that they probably would've left me alone, but I wasn't in the mood to find out.

On a Sparky angst note, I found a new song that I so wanna make a vid to, even though I'll probably ball my eyes out. Lyrics are below the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:
                                Cole Swindell - "You Should Be Here"

It's perfect outside it's like God let me dial up the weather
                                Got the whole crew here, I ain't seen some of them in forever.
                                It's one of those never forget it, better stop and take it in kinda scenes.
                                Everything's just right yeah except for one thing.

You should be here, standing with your arm around me here.
                                Cutting up, cracking a cold beer, saying cheers, hey y'all it's sure been a good year.
                                It's one of those moments, that's got your name written all over it.
                                And you know that if I had just one wish it'd be that you didn't have to miss this
                                You should be here.

You'd be taking way too many pictures on your phone.
                                Showing them off to everybody that you know back home.
                                And even some you don't yeah
                                They say now you're in a better place
                                And I would be too if I could see your face.

You should be here, standing with your arm around me here.
                                Cutting up, cracking a cold beer, saying cheers, hey y'all it's sure been a good year.
                                It's one of those moments, that's got your name written all over it.
                                And you know that if I had just one wish it'd be that you didn't have to miss this.
                                Aw you should be here.

You'd be loving this, you'd be freaking out, you'd be smiling, yeah
                                I know you'd be all about what's going on right here right now.
                                God I wish somehow you could be here.

Oh you should be here.

Yeah this is one of those moments that's got your name written all over it
                                And you know that if I have just one wish it'd be that you didn't have to miss this.
                                Aw you should be here.
                                You should be here.

Comment

Working...
                                X