No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teylka kicking Ronon's ass, weird that it had to come to that until Ronon even knows that something is wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

Oooh, the lights went out. Time for some Sparky snogging! LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John probably doesn't mind being alone in the dark with Liz but he does put her safety first so this isn't the time to do what he probably wants to do.
        sigpic

Comment

Rodney knows that John and Elizabeth won't have any trouble spending some time alone in the dark.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon and Teyla aren't answering their radios. Mom and Dad are getting suspicious.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and there comes to wraith queen.
              sigpic

Comment

Wraith Queen's a'swimming!

Comment

My old laptop. *waves* That brings home how long ago this was.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Yes, lets run towards the gunfire" - the first thing you learn at the stargate program is to do just that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Let's race towards the gunfire. Heh. That's what John does, Rodney. Don't you know that by now?
                      sigpic

Comment

"Oh yes, let's race TOWARDS the gunfire!"

Comment

Queenie's here!

Comment

John always puts RononandTeyla together like they are the same person. Obviously, he knows something is going on.
                            sigpic

Comment

They found Ronon and he's fine but in shock over what Teyla did.

And now they have to find her.
                              sigpic

Comment

John wants to be sure Elizabeth is safe in the control room before they go check up on Teyla or whoever she is now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X