No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Stargate alumni, did any of you guys see Tommorowland?

There was a couple of hilarious cameos near the start.

Spoiler:
    David Nykl was playing the main character's school teacher. And before I had time to finish thinking "Hey it's Zelenka," suddenly Paul McGillion was on screen as another one of her teachers. Both of the were using their real accents though. All I could think of then was it seemed a little too perfect to be a coincidence.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

There was a couple of hilarious cameos near the start.

Spoiler:
      David Nykl was playing the main character's school teacher. And before I had time to finish thinking "Hey it's Zelenka," suddenly Paul McGillion was on screen as another one of her teachers. Both of the were using their real accents though. All I could think of then was it seemed a little too perfect to be a coincidence.
      Didn't see that but I agree on the accents. Whenever I hear Paul M use his real accent, I keep waiting for him to break into that Scottish brogue and call somebody a cheeky little bugger. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aww thanks, you all are very kind!

mrscopterdoc You're too modest, I would have loved to see your take on the challenge. Half the fun is seeing what everybody comes up with!

I haven't seen Tommorrowland but that tidbit does makes me want to see it a little more.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Didn't see that but I agree on the accents. Whenever I hear Paul M use his real accent, I keep waiting for him to break into that Scottish brogue and call somebody a cheeky little bugger. LOL

Haven't seen Tomorrowland either; may have to just for that.

In other news, Comic-Con International in San Diego has begun, and for the first time in 12 years, I'm not going. This is going to be a little weird.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Haven't seen Tomorrowland, but I heard about their cameos.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Tomorrowland means something entirely different for me, so it's confusing with this new Disney flick. This is the real Tomorrowland, and the reason Disney had to change the title in Europe.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ohalis View Post
                That's a shame, this challenge was lots of fun. I hope there are other entries.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3686/19299310250_f29ab06fb6_z.jpg[/IMG]
                Those are lovely! Great work!

Also, I don't know if anybody remembers this story (I last updated it in 2011, which just seems crazy), but I finally finished the next chapter of Isn't Supposed to Be, with the Sparky kids from the future. Here it is.

Edit: also up on livejournal for those who prefer
                Last edited by Erin87; 10 July 2015, 08:59 AM.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Tomorrowland means something entirely different for me, so it's confusing with this new Disney flick. This is the real Tomorrowland, and the reason Disney had to change the title in Europe.
                  Nah, as far as I'm concerned, the real Tomorrowland is the one at Disneyland! Futuristic thrills since 1955!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  Those are lovely! Great work!

Also, I don't know if anybody remembers this story (I last updated it in 2011, which just seems crazy), but I finally finished the next chapter of Isn't Supposed to Be, with the Sparky kids from the future. Here it is.
                  I'll have to take a look when I get a chance! (which reminds me yet again, I really need to try finishing that next chapter of SGA Rising. Writer's. Block. SUCKS! *headdesk*)
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

I'll try not to make a habit of this unless something really noteworthy happens, but David Hewlett has had his first appearance in Dark Matter. Aaaaand, he's still playing McKay, basically. Except if McKay was a sinister corporate handler who dealt with the galactic underworld.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I'll try not to make a habit of this unless something really noteworthy happens, but David Hewlett has had his first appearance in Dark Matter. Aaaaand, he's still playing McKay, basically. Except if McKay was a sinister corporate handler who dealt with the galactic underworld.
                        *snorts* Gee, why am I not surprised?

Comment

Hi Everyone

Long Time No See *Hugs*

I Saw a Trailer for The MTV TV Show The Shannara Chronicles. It Looks EPIC. Anyway I Just Bought The Book. The Elfstones of Shannara. The TV Show is a Adaptaion of The Book-10 Episodes

http://screenrant.com/shannara-chron...mtv-comic-con/
                          Last edited by america126; 12 July 2015, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
                            Hi Everyone

Long Time No See *Hugs*

I Saw a Trailer for The MTV TV Show The Shannara Chronicles. It Looks EPIC. Anyway I Just Bought The Book. The Elfstones of Shannara. The TV Show is a Adaptaion of The Book-10 Episodes

http://screenrant.com/shannara-chron...mtv-comic-con/
                            Mr. SR is going to wet himself with excitement when he sees this. This is his all time favorite series of books. Then I'll have to tell him he has to wait until January.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL!

Waiting is The Hard Part,I've Actually Gotten Used to Waiting for a Year.

I've Read One of The Trilogies in Shannara, a Really Long Time Ago..It Might Have Been The High Droid of Shannara

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *snorts* Gee, why am I not surprised?
                                Second that.

Originally posted by america126 View Post
                                Haven't seen the trailer, or read the books (yet) but will check it out cause it could be very amazing.

And Once Upon A Time is going to add another princess to the line-up so bring on the new seasons already...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X