No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Carson is so adorable when gearing up.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      And here's another discussion about accepting back a member of their family. Shut up, Sam.
      Exactly. If it was Jack, you know she wouldn't have made that argument. But it's only an Atlantis person, so it's different to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        No, that was in 'The Last Man', it's the one that TPTB clamied was the best season end cliff-hanger they had ever written.
        They did not say that?!!? Did they?
        sigpic

Comment

Ronon doesn't handle people coming back, well, I think it has more to do with the person being taken away again that is the problem.
          sigpic

Comment

Notice how flat John's voice is when he tells Carson that they went through this "coming back from the dead" thing with Elizabeth. Sounds to me like he's still in shock and trying not to acknowledge it.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              No, that was in 'The Last Man', it's the one that TPTB clamied was the best season end cliff-hanger they had ever written.
              Oh my gosh, i just can't believe this, really?!!! My gosh, this was definitely the worse!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ambush at the village tavern!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Notice how flat John's voice is when he tells Carson that they went through this "coming back from the dead" thing with Elizabeth. Sounds to me like he's still in shock and trying not to acknowledge it.
                  Definitely. Like he didn't really want to get into it. My poor baby.

Comment

It is not good being shot at by our own weapons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
                      They did not say that?!!? Did they?
                      They did, well, one of them did (three guesses who, starts with JM) said that it was the best cliff-hanger ever.
                      sigpic

Comment

And Jennifer knows the shooter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh look who's back!

Comment

Oh noez, what's wrong with Carson? *wibbles*

Comment

Sam, STFU and stop trying to shovel the dirt on Carson!

Comment

Sam acting like this just goes against all her years on SG-1. If it was Woolsey or even Elizabeth saying that, it wouldn't have been so completely OOC.

Comment

Working...
                                X