No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Sunday already? Time to watch some anime.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Nooooooo! If today is sunday then tomorrow is monday and I don't want to go to work. I want to stay in bed all day and do nothing.

Or possibly watch some Atlantis - The Gift for old time's sake.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have a job interview on Monday.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Good luck! Hope it goes well!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #84 was all about Fly Away.

ohalis

raduzhok

RodneyisGodney

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #85

This week we're going to be a bit more technical. I know how much you all hate icons, but they do make you think outside the box, and any time you do that, you improve and learn. So this week, make 6 icons focusing on your favorite TV show. You can do all 6 on one show, or six different shows, or 3 and 3; whatever you want to do. Icons can be 100x100 or 120x120.

Please take all 6 icons and put them together on one background [say 350x350 or 400x400 something like that] so I am only posting one picture per set. Thanks! You can make up to 10 sets of 6 icons each.

If you really despise icons, try making them anyway. You might like it if you're making them of your favorite TV show.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 17th.
              sigpic

Comment

That flying art is really nice. I like the one with the geese (ducks?) a lot.
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck!

That flying art is really nice. I like the one with the geese (ducks?) a lot.
                  Definitely geese. They look like the little fellows I watched growing up on the busride I take from the train station to work.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good Luck!!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Good Luck!!
                      Thanks, guys. I'll know by Friday, hopefully.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'll know by Friday, hopefully.
                          You're welcome. *Cross fingers till Friday*
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Somebody should make art of our ship petting sheep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X