Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And a gif

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            That one is amazing, I haven’t seen it before, did you make it? Either way it does look awesome and it looks like a movie poster, or like the poster for ‘Conversion’ or ‘The Long Goodbye’.
            Thank for the other pics as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              That one is amazing, I haven’t seen it before, did you make it? Either way it does look awesome and it looks like a movie poster, or like the poster for ‘Conversion’ or ‘The Long Goodbye’.
              No I found it somewhere

sigpic

Comment

Hi all. I've been lurking.

Just wanted to say how pretty the Sparky Advent calendar entries were. Brie and Madness reigns, you both rocked it!

Comment

No I found it somewhere
                  Oki, I haven’t seen it before so thanks for posting it, it really is great.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Hi all. I've been lurking.

Just wanted to say how pretty the Sparky Advent calendar entries were. Brie and Madness reigns, you both rocked it!
                  Thank you, I’m glad it turned out ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

Holy smokes! That is one AWESOME pic!

I know, right? Really gorgeous work.

No I found it somewhere
                    Your pic finding skillz are amazing, because I've never seen that one before! Thanks for the share!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and the opening of College Football Bowl Season... even though none of us has a team playing today. Instead, I'll be out shopping! Have fun, everyone!
                        I love family Saturday. It's my favorite Sparky Day of the Week!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Because in the realm of Stargate that's what happens when you're not a leading actor... it's the curse of the un-lead-ing. And when you're really unlucky you end up supporting the walls.
                          Point taken. Sometimes I wish SGA wouldn’t have been part of the “realm of Stargate”!

Or being kicked out!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Very nice!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Because Sumner is the military commander, and if he stayed on, Robert Patrick would have undoubtedly received higher billing than Joe Flanigan, being a "bigger name" and all. IMO.
                          What if Sumner would have been someone like General Hammond? Would they have brought another not so important actor for the role?

True dat. Our John does have some good ideas. Mr. Mensa. *ruffles * But I think the point was more along the lines of, anyone could have suggested that, not just John. But the writers had Sheppard do it, so ... yeah.
                          So why did they make the lead actor do it then?

If I didn't have a buttload of RL work plus keeping my fandom to-do list in order ... nah, I probably wouldn't volunteer anyways. I'd have a very hard time writing for someone like Sumner.
                          But even though I think you should not decline it, I mean why don’t you just add it to your fandom to-do list, way in the bottom, and why don’t you also see it as a challenge, the fact you would have to write for someone like Sumner.

AU fics are so awesome. Infinite diversity in infinite combinations. Wrong universe, but you get my point.
                          I usually don’t like much of AU fics, but this one I would probably love to read.

I just didn't care for that man at all. Hate to admit it, but I was a little appeased when the Wraith got him.
                          Oh my! You really didn’t like him. I am guessing i would have felt the same way if it had been Colonel Ellis, i really can't stand the man, LOL.

Hee hee hee. That's a cracktasticly fun fic! I should update it, one of these days ...
                          Yes, you should, I was hoping for more, and what wasn’t my surprise when I found it only has 4 chapters. I need more “Atlantis Orientation”.

Just wanted to post this:

My entry to today’s Sparky calendar:

http://i50.tinypic.com/15mib69.jpg]
                          Love it and the letter to Santa/Christmas wish list is awesome too!! Love the Christmas’ tree effect.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hiya Pearl!
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              What if Sumner would have been someone like General Hammond? Would they have brought another not so important actor for the role?
                              Who knows? It's another of the "what if" questions. :rolleys:

So why did they make the lead actor do it then?
                              I'm not saying that the actors specifically wrote it for the lead actor. I just meant it's something that "Red Shirt #4" could've suggested, but the writers gave that line of dialogue to Sheppard. Writers sometimes give lines of dialogue to characters that haven't had much to say to even out the amount of speaking that they're doing.

But even though I think you should not decline it, I mean why don’t you just add it to your fandom to-do list, way in the bottom, and why don’t you also see it as a challenge, the fact you would have to write for someone like Sumner.
                              Nah. I still have way too much to both plates (RL and fandom) and it's not even a challenge I would care for. I'm just totally disinterested in the idea.

Yes, you should, I was hoping for more, and what wasn’t my surprise when I found it only has 4 chapters. I need more “Atlantis Orientation”.
                              *shrugs* I have to keep my to-do list short (in both worlds) otherwise I get distracted and don't finish things. If I ever revisit "Atlantis Orientation", it's likely to be over the summer. When I'm not working full time.

While dinner is digesting (went to Don Pablo's and had a chicken chimichanga ) I'm gonna go watch some TV with my mom. I think "Big Bang Theory" is on ...

*wanders out*

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                Or being kicked out!
                                While supporting walls still gives one a paycheck at the end of the day, being kicked off means one can work on something that could potentially give them more satisfaction at the end of the day. Just saying... it really depends how you look at it.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X