No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, a sweet family moment. I'm so glad they let them get close after this.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

AWWWW SIBLING HUG!!!

*squees*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No Tofurky. I can so get behind that.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's laugh is so forced.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            A sweet little scene with Rodney and Jeannie.

I espcially think that they could have added Elizabeth in this end scene. And I wish Rod would have mentioned Liz and Carson when he spoke about his people.
            Yes, and I don't like the way the referred to her as "Weir" making it so impersonal.
            sigpic

Comment

I like the teasing Teyla teasing at the end, but it did make me wonder if it was a joke based on Rachel real life husband (since he have played a marine on the show), it doesn’t have to be but it always made me wonder.
              sigpic

Comment

And this crack about Teyla having the hots for a Marine had really long legs, if I remember correctly. ROTFLMAO!
                sigpic

Comment

Oooh, John and Ronon teasing Teyla about having the hots for one of the new Marines. HAAHAHA!

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us today and be sure to join us next week for another Shep whump fest with "Phantoms"! Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      I like the teasing Teyla teasing at the end, but it did make me wonder if it was a joke based on Rachel real life husband (since he have played a marine on the show), it doesn’t have to be but it always made me wonder.
                      Probably, since I think her kicking John was not in the script. His reaction was way too natural. Also, some people said John said that because he was jealous. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Another good one. See you all later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Shouldn't that technically remain a secret until the reveal on the actual day?
                          Okay, okay. I'll keep my mouth shut. But I'm really happy with it!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Looks like I missed another cracktastic post-a-thon. *Kicks self for falling asleep* Must remember to go to bed earlier on Saturdays. I have important Sparky things to do on Sundays.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! I thought today was the start of winter break, and almost slept in. But I made it to work and the students in first period are taking a test, so I have a moment to myself!

As well as another fic rec:

"Life After Atlantis"

Song fic, rest of the disclaimers/spoilers are in the intro.

Speaking of which, another vid bunny popped in my head. Gonna go jot down the lyrics and start planning.

Comment

Here's a Monday morning song that just screams John Sheppard and Sparky. Warning: country. If you hate it, I don't wanna know, but listen to the lyrics.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X