Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    We are not one person, I swear.

Those kids were beyond adorable. Ford is so good with the. Chocolate! He knows what they like.
    Naw, we just have psychic Siamese brains.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Let's leave the mean, old man alone."

HAHA!! I love Ford!

Comment

Ooooh! ZPM!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ZedPM: check.

Comment

And Rodney wants to take the ZPM. Greedy.

Comment

Teyla is the voice of moral reason. But nobody ever listens to her.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Famous last words. "Ford and I can handle it." This doesn't bode well.

Comment

What are the odds? I'd say they're pretty darn good, John!

Comment

"What are the odds?"

And Wraith homing beacon lights up.

Told ya.

Comment

Have we learned nothing from how fast the Wraith have always showed up. Come on, people.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ares is such a little prick.

Comment

The elders remind me of Skarra with the woolen hats.

Comment

Elizabeth!!!

Comment

Lizzeh! And she doesn't think taking the ZPM is a good idea either.

Comment

Elizabeth's face looks veeeery freckly.

Comment

Working...
                                X