Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Did he just gawk at her ass? What a pig.
    It's McKay and Carter. Of course he gawked at her ass!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The nerve of Jeannie wanting a life with the man she loved rather than write about theoretical physics. Sheesh.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

McKay's mesures of success...is him.
        sigpic

Comment

She's a pain in the ass. Must run in the family. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

He bought those flowers in the grocery store. They're not even the nicer ones.
            sigpic

Comment

It was a brilliant move to cast Kate as Rodney's sister, it's just certain things like the relationships between siblings that you can't fake/copy.
              sigpic

Comment

OMG, Jeannie has Rodney so pegged! She totally knows it's about the math proof! LOL!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm with Rodney on this one. She's an idiot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rodney's reaction to Maddie, and the way he reacted when she hugged him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love how Maddie totally glomps Rodney's legs. Hee!

Comment

The only thing worse than tofu chicken would be tofurkey or toduckey or whatever the hell it's called.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is this the only time we ever hear about Rodney's dad? I get a feeling he was a scientist too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Uh, Jeannie? Look out the window.

Comment

And now Jeannie is up in space, I don't know how I would react if all this happened to me...though with my brother being well, my brother, I don't think I will have to worry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Couldn't they find a less flattering outfit for her? What was wrong with this wardrobe department?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X