No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruh roh. Just a minute too late Rodney. Nice try though.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Actually, Joe picked up the wrong stick, but they liked it and left it in. LOL
      Hahahahaha! That's awesome! Thank you, Joe!

Comment

And now the prisoners are about to get PWNED by the Wraith.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh you are all in so much trouble now. On a number of fronts.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, crap.

Nice try, Ronan.

Comment

Wraith cruiser. Not good, not good at all!!
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                *sigh* i love badass!Lizzie! and the eyebrow.....

and hee love the part with the stick...shoulda picked a smaller stick John!
                The bigger the better
                My In-Progress SGA - Team Fic with Added Shep Whump
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3802826/...ly_b_bEffect_b
                When Sheppard develops some mysterious powers the Atlantis team is faced with a difficult choice: To save the city or to save their Colonel...

Comment

The minute John heard Elizabeth's voice he rushed to action and you could tell that he didn't want her talking to the guy, and always love the way he says her name.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay John! Shoot down the cruiser! And how convenient that it also let Lizzeh know where they were!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lorne kinda sounded like a commercial airline pilot there for a minute.....
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh's all excited because if the drone got shot off, most likely it was John.

And squee.

"Elizabeth, where are you?"

"Staring down your shirt."

Comment

Run run run, and gotta say the wraith aiming sucks and so those their weapons power.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoa, good shot John. And he hears his Lizzeh's voice. Look at that face. "LIZBETH" And she says "Are YOU all right?" Squeeee.
                            sigpic

Comment

What ever happened to Eldon or whatever the little guy's name was?
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Lizzeh's all excited because if the drone got shot off, most likely it was John.

And squee.

"Elizabeth, where are you?"

"Staring down your shirt."
                                I would've thought she'd be staring at something a bit lower than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X