Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    As far as the meme goes, it sounds like some would like to jump in and go at their own pace, others might prefer a group effort. I think it's all fine no matter how you choose to go. If you want to try the group, speak up over the next few days and we'll get a head count. If you want to do your own thing, just have at it!
    Group effort or do your own thing are both ok for me. I would just love to do the meme

Sig by me

Comment

SR, are we on a self pimping spree? I don't mind that. How about some Sparky mixed with music by Carlos Santana?

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Here's a vid I hadn't seen before. Very cute!

sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Since we are pimping things I might as well pimp my fluffy Sparky story I recentally wrote.

Summary: A song fic based on the song by Straylight Run, as John shares the traditional first dance with his new wife Elizabeth, he reflects on his relationship they shared together. Kinda goes with the discussion we had yesterday about Sparky's development

Existentialism on Prom Night PG-13 to be safe.
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            SR, are we on a self pimping spree? I don't mind that. How about some Sparky mixed with music by Carlos Santana?
            Wonderful. I love that one. Between the two of us we just about have it all covered, don't we? Some of those looks just say it all. No missing the emotion between them.

In fact my computer got overexcited with all the Sparky goodness and froze itself. LOL
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
              Here's a vid I hadn't seen before. Very cute!
              Pardon the double post but that was so cute I had to comment. I just grinned like an idiot through the whole thing. Chuck! Loved it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Wonderful. I love that one. Between the two of us we just about have it all covered, don't we? Some of those looks just say it all. No missing the emotion between them.

In fact my computer got overexcited with all the Sparky goodness and froze itself. LOL
                Hey SR, where's your "Just a little lovin'" video?

Comment

Hey SR, where's your "Just a little lovin'" video?
                  You mean my Sparky eyesexathon.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

You mean my Sparky eyesexathon.

Spoiler:
                    YES THAT ONE.

Spoiler:
                    I'd call it eyef****athon.

I sense my smutmuse approaching!

Comment

And behold! 15 visitors on the thread! Come out and play, lovely lurkers!!!!

Comment

And behold! 15 visitors on the thread! Come out and play, lovely lurkers!!!!
                        They're here for the vids. I hope they're enjoying them. We aim to please and want to share Sparky with the world. But enough about me. Here's one of our favorite scenes. I love the comment, "Can you say flirty?". LOL

Oh dear, 'nuna, looks like you scared our company away. They thought they were hiding. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

If we're talking Sparky video spree, then we can't forget about this oldie but goodie:

The infamous Sparks Ignite trailer!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG 106 000 POSTS!!!!! WE RAWK!!!! keep it going guys, coz we're totally the best!

And allow me to repost this:

Spoiler:
                            http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...-3x06-2403.jpg

That is, for me, the single most beautiful look in entire show, the most beautiful moment of all. The tender look he's giving her, it's just beyond words. Stops me in my tracks every single time.

Also, if you read my new fic? I was referring to that particular look.
                            Heh! I thought so!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            *cackles* That's perfect!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            *peeks in* Congrats on another milestone *tosses mints*

*heads off to watch vids and read more Sparky fics*
                            Hiya, Pocus! *glomps and passes over a piece of Red Velvet Cake*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're here for the vids. I hope they're enjoying them. We aim to please and want to share Sparky with the world. But enough about me. Here's one of our favorite scenes. I love the comment, "Can you say flirty?". LOL

Oh dear, 'nuna, looks like you scared our company away. They thought they were hiding. LOL
                              LAMAO!!!! *cough* Ahem! I love how he comes in, all huffing and puffing and she sees RIGHT through him.

Comment

LAMAO!!!! *cough* Ahem! I love how he comes in, all huffing and puffing and she sees RIGHT through him.
                                Damn, I feel the need to go watch that episode. Just so that I can hit the rewind button and watch that one scene again. Five. Dozen. Times.

Comment

Working...
                                X