Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Yes! And yet- why did our favorite sparky shipper never sing to them before? Tsk, tsk Acastus. I didn't take you for being a lazybones! He could have nudged their romance along with a nice seranade, it seems it would have raised the bar when it came time to unleash the pet wraith!
    *Laughs at mental image*

    Somwhere on Sparky's favorite Spot on the Balcony Sparky is dancing and being serenaded by an unexpected source

    KOLYA: *Sings Loudly* OHHHHHHHHHH SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE AT LAST I FOUND YOOOOOOU!
    : Seriously Sheppard? Kolya singing
    : He's the best guy I could find in the pegasus galaxy!
    : *screaming out window* SHUT UP I'M I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!

    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Thank god Sparky is not like that.

    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That actually looks pretty good. And the whumpers are gonna love it. I'm glad they didn't change the title also.
    I as a whumper I am certainly excited for it! Looks awesome.

    is secretly wishing Liz will be there to tend to his wounds cause that is the best whumpage
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That actually looks pretty good. And the whumpers are gonna love it. I'm glad they didn't change the title also.

      And since everyone seems to be a day ahead of me again, I'll do one more before I call it a night.

      Day 21: Best quote

      Well, everybody who works for me is excellent and above average. You want me to lie? ‘Cause I don’t think leaders should lie, Elizabeth.

      Just out of political curiosity, how much trouble is it gonna cause you if I knock this Woolsey guy in the head?


      Just 2 of many. I think he was teasing her in that first one about their relationship, but that may just be me. Hee.
      Yes I concur! He said it so cutely. And her return smile was like "yeah, yeah, you think you're sooooooo funny, don't ya? But you are cute"

      My fave quote is related - "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?"

      I also love this one from The Hive - "Clowns? Oh yeah, the clowns. Well, we fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in." JF's delivery was awesome.

      Comment


        My favorite Quote:

        "To Capture an Extraordinary Soldier takes extraordinary effort"-Acastus Kolya to John Sheppar
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I guess noone is going to read that fic.

          I'm off for the night. See you folks.
          *glomps* I've been reading and reviewing fics all evening, love. *snuggles*

          Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Oh btw, I think it's safe to say we have the perfect person to sing at Sparky's wedding:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qZzzvfSRwo

          What better to have the same man who set them up serenade them!
          Bwahahaha! That's perfect!

          Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          *Laughs at mental image*

          Somwhere on Sparky's favorite Spot on the Balcony Sparky is dancing and being serenaded by an unexpected source

          KOLYA: *Sings Loudly* OHHHHHHHHHH SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE AT LAST I FOUND YOOOOOOU!
          : Seriously Sheppard? Kolya singing
          : He's the best guy I could find in the pegasus galaxy!
          : *screaming out window* SHUT UP I'M I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!
          Hah! Poor, poor Rodney.

          Okay, not really.

          Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          OMG!!! I finally caught up on the four weeks I didn't come on here... sjeez, you guys posted A LOT!!!!!
          Can't say a lot as I really should get to bed, seeing, it's already 2AM here, but before I leave, I want to share some of my Sparky eye!sex blends!!! And this also makes me realize I really should continue with this project.
          Anyway, for now: enjoy!!

          http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...1_party_01.jpg
          http://lh6.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TE.../1x03_game.jpg
          http://lh5.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TE...03_cr02_02.jpg
          http://lh3.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TE...firmary_03.jpg
          Oh, those are marvelous! Can never get enough eye!sex!

          Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Oh, and I would love to join in the meme. I know I'm WAY behind, but it looks like so much fun!!
          Can anyone post the full list again? Thx!!!
          Er, lemme see if I can dig it up...

          Spoiler:
          30+1 Days of SGA

          Day 1: Your favorite character
          Day 2: Your favorite episode
          Day 3: An episode you hate
          Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
          Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships
          Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
          Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
          Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
          Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
          Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
          Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
          Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
          Day 13: A scene that made you blush
          Day 14: Favorite pairing
          Day 15: Least favorite pairing
          Day 16: Favorite season
          Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
          Day 18: Favorite side character
          Day 19: Most annoying side character
          Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
          Day 21: Best quote
          Day 22: Worst quote
          Day 23: Saddest character death
          Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
          Day 25: Favorite kiss
          Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
          Day 27: Funniest screen cap
          Day 28: Favorite enemy
          Day 29: Least favorite enemy
          Day 30: One thing you would change
          Day 31: How it should have ended


          I really ought to do this meme, some of the responses have been hilarious!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

          Comment


            Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            *Laughs at mental image*

            Somwhere on Sparky's favorite Spot on the Balcony Sparky is dancing and being serenaded by an unexpected source

            KOLYA: *Sings Loudly* OHHHHHHHHHH SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE AT LAST I FOUND YOOOOOOU!
            : Seriously Sheppard? Kolya singing
            : He's the best guy I could find in the pegasus galaxy!
            : *screaming out window* SHUT UP I'M I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!
            That's HILARIOUS!! Thanks for that, I needed it!

            sigpic
            Coming January 2017

            Comment


              Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              My favorite Quote:

              "To Capture an Extraordinary Soldier takes extraordinary effort"-Acastus Kolya to John Sheppar
              Why does that NOT surprise me?!

              sigpic
              Coming January 2017

              Comment


                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Bwahahaha! That's perfect!
                Now imagine Kolya smoking a ciggarette singing in Italian, while his men drag a screaming John Sheppard through the stargate.....totally a deleted scene in Common Ground!
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Now imagine Kolya smoking a ciggarette singing in Italian, while his men drag a screaming John Sheppard through the stargate.....totally a deleted scene in Common Ground!
                  The way your mind works is amazing and hilarious!

                  sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                    thank you
                    You're welcome.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                    Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Guys,

                      I am having a bad bad week, month, several months in fact. I am sad and tired and lonely, and I'm in bad need of something - cheering up, hugs, something. It's been tough on me, and it still is, and I don't know when it's going to be better. I feel like I'm drowning and waving my hands and almost nobody sees. Can you help me, can you make me feel a bit better? At least this evening? I gotta go now, but I'll be back in an hour or so.
                      *Bear hugs and offers shoulder and cookies* What's wrong?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                      Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                      Comment


                        so The Other Side Starring JF looks pretty cool. Joe Playing a military guy again should be fun to see. wonder if he'll show as much depth as he did on SGA in the other side.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          OMG!!! I finally caught up on the four weeks I didn't come on here... sjeez, you guys posted A LOT!!!!!
                          Can't say a lot as I really should get to bed, seeing, it's already 2AM here, but before I leave, I want to share some of my Sparky eye!sex blends!!! And this also makes me realize I really should continue with this project.
                          Anyway, for now: enjoy!!

                          Welcome back from where ever you have been hiding, KR! Please do continue with the eyesex blends they're great.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                          Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                            From Taris-eirien on the Thunk/Whump threads, The Other Side Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ76t...layer_embedded
                            Oh, awesome! Joe looks like he's right in his element with this one!

                            Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            Now imagine Kolya smoking a ciggarette singing in Italian, while his men drag a screaming John Sheppard through the stargate.....totally a deleted scene in Common Ground!
                            BWAHAHAHAH! Or maybe a blooper that Joe and Robert Davi staged just for kicks!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Er, lemme see if I can dig it up...

                              Spoiler:
                              30+1 Days of SGA

                              Day 1: Your favorite character
                              Day 2: Your favorite episode
                              Day 3: An episode you hate
                              Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                              Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships
                              Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                              Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                              Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                              Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                              Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                              Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                              Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                              Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                              Day 14: Favorite pairing
                              Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                              Day 16: Favorite season
                              Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                              Day 18: Favorite side character
                              Day 19: Most annoying side character
                              Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                              Day 21: Best quote
                              Day 22: Worst quote
                              Day 23: Saddest character death
                              Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                              Day 25: Favorite kiss
                              Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                              Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                              Day 28: Favorite enemy
                              Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                              Day 30: One thing you would change
                              Day 31: How it should have ended


                              I really ought to do this meme, some of the responses have been hilarious!
                              Me too! Maybe a second group of us can start after the first group is finished? I need time to think about my answers. LOL

                              Off to bed....
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

                              My Team:

                              Comment


                                I'm happy to say: CONGRATULATIONS FOR 106,000 posts.
                                Irish Eyes, you're the winner.lol

                                Edit: About the trailer. I'm the only one who wants to see Joe doing something else?lol I'm sure he's good in it. this movie seems good but I want to see him in something else. Not a military for once. But hey, i'm not saying I'm not happy for this movie.
                                Last edited by Probie; 22 January 2011, 02:51 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X