X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Hmmm....time to catch up on the meme.

Day 22: Worst Quote
    I'm not saying that this is a badly written line, it's just one part of a dialogue that really left me fuming and thinking- seriously Kavanagh, want to open up that can of Weir whoop a**

KAVANAGH: I happily left the S.G.C. because I had had it up to here with the military running things; and you just busted me like a private.

Day 23: Saddest character death
    Carson. The services were heart wrenching.

Day 24: Favorite in show lingo
    lifesucking aliens Though it always makes me smile and probably undermines the whole staying terrified of the enemy thing.

Day 25: Favorite Kiss

The sparky love in me says TLG, but I always had a fondness for the craziness of the Carson/Rodney (Cadman) liplock. I simply adore crazy Rodney.

And a fic:
    And speaking of that crazy, snarky, sarcastic joy of a scientist, I was inspired by all the quotes around here and whipped up a little Sparky crackfic based in large part (and I did give due credit) on original quotes from the show. I took some of my favorites and cramed them all into one crazy litte fic. If you want to check it out, link below.

*bounces* Oh I just loved that. I am the queen of crack and I love nothing better. The way you worked the dialogue in was genius.

Now I think I was up to Day 24: Favorite in show lingo

This is a hard one but I'd have to also go with lifesucking aliens. You just don't find that in any other show. I also have a fondness for "unscheduled offworld activation".

Day 25: Favorite kiss

It is so tempting to say the Sparky kiss but it wasn't them no matter how much it works in vids. I'll go with Rodney/Carson also because of the way John looked at Elizabeth and how they were sharing the same square on the floor. LOL

BTW in an episode of Lie To Me we watched last night, Mr. SR and I learned that the way you tell a couple is involved is how close they stand. Sparky FTW!!!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Since most of the balconies seem to just look out on the ocean from many feet, I hope John will be hovering in a puddlejumper. Now that would take a bit of maneuvering with the guitar and all. *pictures it*
      *snickers* Actually, I was thinking he'd be standing in the gateroom, looking up at that balcony on the edge of the control room. You know, the place where they were standing together at the end of "The Real World." *sighs and melts*

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      John Sheppard is like Chuck Norris he can certainly figure it out *snickers*
      True fax, that.

And a fic:
      And speaking of that crazy, snarky, sarcastic joy of a scientist, I was inspired by all the quotes around here and whipped up a little Sparky crackfic based in large part (and I did give due credit) on original quotes from the show. I took some of my favorites and cramed them all into one crazy litte fic. If you want to check it out, link below.

*screams of laughter* Oh, that is GOOD! It's like a little refresher course on Atlantis's finest moments! Bring on the crack! though I imagine Elizabeth will have to get some more scarves...

BTW in an episode of Lie To Me we watched last night, Mr. SR and I learned that the way you tell a couple is involved is how close they stand. Sparky FTW!!!
      Hah! That's awesome!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

*snickers* Actually, I was thinking he'd be standing in the gateroom, looking up at that balcony on the edge of the control room. You know, the place where they were standing together at the end of "The Real World." *sighs and melts*

True fax, that.

*screams of laughter* Oh, that is GOOD! It's like a little refresher course on Atlantis's finest moments! Bring on the crack! though I imagine Elizabeth will have to get some more scarves...

Hah! That's awesome!
        I know. Wait until Anuna hears that her two favorite shows are so related. Hee.
        sigpic

Comment

hopeless romantics. i think all of the main characters were hopeless romantics.

Sheppard/Weir in TLG.

Comment

I don't understand day 24, so....

Carson/Mckay because I laughed a lot and didn't know this will happen. It was a surprise not like the kiss between John/Teyla and John/Elizabeth.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I don't understand day 24, so....

Carson/Mckay because I laughed a lot and didn't know this will happen. It was a surprise not like the kiss between John/Teyla and John/Elizabeth.
              Day 24: Favorite in show lingo means words or a phrase that the show used a lot, like "puddle jumper", "hopeless romantic", lifesucking aliens, unscheduled offworld activation...

That one did take a bit of thought.
              sigpic

Comment

Day 24: Favorite in show lingo means words or a phrase that the show used a lot, like "puddle jumper", "hopeless romantic", lifesucking aliens, unscheduled offworld activation...

That one did take a bit of thought.
                Oh Ok! Thanks mom.

I will take "Wraith" because I like the sound and because when I watch SGA in french, I always laughed because of it. Each french voice has a way to prounouce it.
                It's like "Goa'uld".
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Wow, first one of us to make General. Congrats! I'm amazed by your dedication.
                  I'm an addict, I admit it. I regurlary OD on fanstuff....

Hello, my name is Falcon Horus and I'm a Gate-aholic.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  I wonder what is above that? Could you end up a Wraith queen someday?
                  I would prefer Ancient or a custom title wouldn't go amiss, something like Heightmeyer's Lemming... but that's never going to happen so err... I have no idea really. Would have to find someone with a really high postcount that isn't a mod to find out.

And ZOMG, congratulations on hitting 20,000 posts! That is wicked cool!
                  Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Congrats on the promotion!!!
                  Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                  CONGRATS FALCON ON 20,000 POSTS!!!
                  *takes bow*

Meme-time... nearing the end...

Spoiler:
                  Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                  Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                  Day 28: Favorite enemy
                  Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                  Day 30: One thing you would change
                  Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 25: Favorite kiss

There's two that I absolutely adored and cheered for (I mean it, lots of whistling and cheering during the scenes), both performed by Laura Cadman stuck in Rodney's body:

Spoiler:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I know. Wait until Anuna hears that her two favorite shows are so related. Hee.
                    She'll get such a kick outta that!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So today guys I was watching a boring movie in Cinema class and what does the Lady do when she is bored she doodles. So I bring thee a lovely picture, of concept art for my story containing some Sparky:

Picture Concept: In my fic Elizabeth always keeps a picture of her and John in her desk to look at.

And this next pic behind the Spoiler is for SK Cause she is all over my Iratus bug Idea its a WIP

Spoiler:
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, John's in soooo much trouble with that bug nibbling on his neck!

Hmm, TLM's sketches have got me thinking (and we know how dangerous that is!): Remember how Sheppard stumbled into a web-like thing with the Iratus Bug in "Thirty Eight Minutes" and how the Iratus Bug eggs in "Conversion" were hanging from the ceiling of the cave? I wonder if Iratus Bugs wrap their prey in webs and hang them from the ceiling? Ewwww!

Comment

Present!

Chapter 12 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is up! Finally!

*runs out in a hurry*

Comment

Hmm, TLM's sketches have got me thinking (and we know how dangerous that is!): Remember how Sheppard stumbled into a web-like thing with the Iratus Bug in "Thirty Eight Minutes" and how the Iratus Bug eggs in "Conversion" were hanging from the ceiling of the cave? I wonder if Iratus Bugs wrap their prey in webs and hang them from the ceiling? Ewwww!
                            Iratus Bug.....The Galatic Spider!
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                              Pretty!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Very nice, thank you for sharing!!!
                              Thank you!

I haven't spent all my time lately playing Angry Birds. I did manage to come up with this little wallpaper. Thanks to nephtys for the background and the rest was simple. The lyrics are from my new favorite Josh Groban song.

Ooo, very pretty! Great colors.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              Nice, SR!!!

Okay, ficcie time!!!

*involves storage closets*

Atlantis Orientation -- Sexual Harassment 104 is now up for your reading, reviewing, and squeeing pleasure!

Heh. It IS Tuesday, isn't it?!
                              Lol. Great.

Hmmm....time to catch up on the meme.

Day 22: Worst Quote
                              I'm not saying that this is a badly written line, it's just one part of a dialogue that really left me fuming and thinking- seriously Kavanagh, want to open up that can of Weir whoop a**

KAVANAGH: I happily left the S.G.C. because I had had it up to here with the military running things; and you just busted me like a private.

Day 23: Saddest character death
                              Carson. The services were heart wrenching.

lifesucking aliens Though it always makes me smile and probably undermines the whole staying terrified of the enemy thing.

The sparky love in me says TLG, but I always had a fondness for the craziness of the Carson/Rodney (Cadman) liplock. I simply adore crazy Rodney.

And a fic:

LOL! That was great! Looved all the quotes.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I remember when the desk sitting first began that somebody commented it was like one of those singers who lounges on a piano and they just kept expecting him to stretch out and start singing to her. Now that's an image for you.
                                LOL! Was that a Sparky fan or someone who didn't like the desk sitting? I never sit on my boss's desk like that.

Don't look now, but they've just posted Part 3 of "The Politics of Marriage"! I'm surprised, it's usually a couple of days between posting segments. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! Anyway, the action is back in Caldora,
                                Spoiler:
                                with John's abdication of Sheppard (as I had anticipated), and Cameron and Carolyn's wedding. Given that they've already gotten the wedding out of the way, I'm rather curious to see what they've got in store for Part 4!
                                Spoiler:
                                Eep! I just loved Cameron in that one. ::::squishes him:::: Loved the co-rule idea (made my inner feminist happy). I'm afraid they're going to leave us with a horrible cliffhanger in part 4. Unlike Elizabeth, I am not an optimist.

Well, then that proves it!

Ok, thanks for all the nightmares I'm gonna have now!

Comment

Working...
                                X