Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Bam Bam! He's sure better at this than Shep is. Oh, I thought she didn't do that head mash with anyone except...nevermind. /snark
    *cracks up*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor Carson. He just hates that stupid chair.
      He's a doctor not a light switch. Darn it.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And now we have a chance for Rodney to out snark Everett. *pulls up a chair*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Chuck, I don't remember how long he's been there.
          sigpic

Comment

Here come the asteroids! I'm suddenly tempted to start yelling out, "Pew pew pew!"
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now we have a chance for Rodney to out snark Everett. *pulls up a chair*
              *passes the popcorn*

Comment

Well, that went that idea, and Rodney snark.
                sigpic

Comment

And Everett learns he is an idiot for the first time today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Quick every break out their copy of asteroid smash!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Chuck had a line. *waves* Hi Chuck. But Shep gets the hero shot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whee, hologram room!

Comment

I have no idea what this scene is supposed to do, other then being a scene with Shep and Colonel Everett but other then that, it doesn't do much and nothing we didn't know, and yeah Colonel Everett didn't know it but they could have read about it before.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shep is being such a good boy with the "yes Sirs" all over the place. This is a way longer speech than Joe usually gets. *pets him*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              I have no idea what this scene is supposed to do, other then being a scene with Shep and Colonel Everett but other then that, it doesn't do much and nothing we didn't know, and yeah Colonel Everett didn't know it but they could have read about it before.
                              Yeah, it's old news. They could have done another Sparky scene. *kicks TPTB*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                It's to give a private setting for Everett to bi*ch Sheppard out over what happened to Sumner. At least, that's my guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X