No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, guys, chat time! Your favorite FUN episode?! Aka the one you laugh at the most, or rewatch when you want to feel happy?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Awww KR do you know how much do I enjoy your Missing Moments?
      M.U.C.H.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Sweden? *whimpers* That's not so far... *whimpers again*
        Do you have a link to the con website?
        http://www.scifiworld.se/

Nephty: I won't forget it....ok maybe I will if he talks in french.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Okay, guys, chat time! Your favorite FUN episode?! Aka the one you laugh at the most, or rewatch when you want to feel happy?
          Good question....

I think I laugh at Duet the most. It is Rodney heavy, but the Sparky in the background is wonderful. Just would like to know how many conversations they had in "private" about Rodney's dilemma?

sigpic

Comment

I would say Duet, even if Irresistible had his moments

Comment

Hmmm....I should say "Irresistible" but I'm not a big fan. there are not really funny episode. I will take "Brotherhood"
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes "Duet" is a good one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Funny thing. I'm more afraid of the plane than talk with Joe.lol
                  He's not very scary. Once you remember how to breathe. Don't look directly at him until your stomach stops fluttering. LOL

Sweden? *whimpers* That's not so far... *whimpers again*
                  Do you have a link to the con website?
                  Linky

That's a long list. I've started my own personal rewatch lately and am finding new Sparky even in S1. How anyone could miss it is beyond me. But for fun I turn to Echoes. It seems to have the best of all worlds and all ships imaginable. Mostly I put in just any old thing and FF to the good parts. LOL
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

http://www.scifiworld.se/

Nephty: I won't forget it....ok maybe I will if he talks in french.lol
                    ZOMG!! The price for the plane is only €100!!! *facepalm* You guys still need a roommate??

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      He's not very scary. Once you remember how to breathe. Don't look directly at him until your stomach stops fluttering. LOL
                      I'm not nervous. It will change when I will front of him maybe. I don't have to be scare. He's a human and he will understand me because he can speak french. I wil be nervous but fine....I hope.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

ZOMG!! The price for the plane is only €100!!! *facepalm* You guys still need a roommate??
                        50 euros for me. We find a good hotel. Why not? I should talk with my friends.
                        sigpic

Comment

For fun: Irresistible.
                          It's funny and they all play love-sick puppies and I really love jealous!John in it.
                          Of course I just saw the rerun today, so I could be a bit biased

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                          Awww KR do you know how much do I enjoy your Missing Moments?
                          M.U.C.H.!!!
                          Thank you!!!

Sig by me

Comment

My favorite fun ep(s) are Intruder and Duet - for Intruder I am completely ruined, because I wrote a very funny fic based on it, and never really saw that ep in the same way again. The new sparky dynamics is solidified in that episode, I think, after we find out what happened on earth. Some chapters were closed and sealed (Simon, aka bye bye Mr Bad Hair), John got a promotion, there was hope and fun in the air. And there were funny moments, there was the coffee conversation, the "Ten fingers ten toes, I'll check the rest later"; John and Rodney hilarity at the end... really awesome watch!

Duet, well for obvious reasons. There are SO MANY hilarious moments from everyone, and the background of the ep is so sparky heavy. I particularly love how John is pestering Elizabeth to keep Ronon. like they're talking about keeping a really big puppy.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

50 euros for me. We find a good hotel. Why not? I should talk with my friends.
                              Euhm... bf is almost ready to kill me when I told him I'm MAYBE going to another con. He's not a happy camper. So, I'm gonna have to think about it. Let me know if your friends agree that maybe I'll join you guys (if you really don't mind) and I'll let you know if I'll convince bf to let me go.

Sig by me

Comment

Euhm... bf is almost ready to kill me when I told him I'm MAYBE going to another con. He's not a happy camper. So, I'm gonna have to think about it. Let me know if your friends agree that maybe I'll join you guys (if you really don't mind) and I'll let you know if I'll convince bf to let me go.
                                Ok. i will ask them tomorrow. Time to sleep for me. See you tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X