No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, okay, must deal with ironing clothes first. Then I can happily pull an all nighter Fic or video, doesn't matter - I can finally do something purely fun and fannish!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Nuna, check your email.

I have SUCH an idea for a ficlet, but I can't. MUST. FINISH. TESTAMENT. *drags feet*

Okay...I have a request. Today is my birthday. So I'd like to request a birthday fic about John receiving gifts from the others on his team, including Elizabeth. One of the people I know IRL (not a close friend, just a thorn in the side, so to speak) started my birthday out crappy with her tennis drama. I need happy.

I challenge you to write this sweet and simple--I'd love to see Elizabeth shock John back with a BIS type gift.

Smut only if you really, really, really can't help it.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS ERI

Can't write a story for you but I can sing a portuguese song for your birthday.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          FELIZ CUMPLEANOS ERI

Can't write a story for you but I can sing a portuguese song for your birthday.lol
          That'd be awesome! How does it go?

And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Nuna, check your email.

I have SUCH an idea for a ficlet, but I can't. MUST. FINISH. TESTAMENT. *drags feet*

Okay...I have a request. Today is my birthday. So I'd like to request a birthday fic about John receiving gifts from the others on his team, including Elizabeth. One of the people I know IRL (not a close friend, just a thorn in the side, so to speak) started my birthday out crappy with her tennis drama. I need happy.

I challenge you to write this sweet and simple--I'd love to see Elizabeth shock John back with a BIS type gift.

SRETAN RODJENDAN!!!!!
            That was "Happy Birthday" in Croatian!

I checked my e mail - THANK YOU! How come you give me gifts when it's your b day? I'll see what i can do about a fic, and if I manage to beat my vidding software into submission, the vid will be for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              So the thread wants angst first? Okay, I shall do my best.

In the meantime, check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqG1EtV3a0 fan reactions to canon (I think it was done for Smalville, but it applies to SGA as well.... well, at least how it used to be )
              Ha! That was funny. My inner frustration with canon personified.

-

And Eri!
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

SRETAN RODJENDAN!!!!!
                That was "Happy Birthday" in Croatian!

I checked my e mail - THANK YOU! How come you give me gifts when it's your b day? I'll see what i can do about a fic, and if I manage to beat my vidding software into submission, the vid will be for you!
                Thanks! I have not problem passing along goodies when I can, especially those types of goodies!

*bounces for vid* But don't kill yourself over vidding. I know how painful it can be at times with vid programs!

And thanks for the Croatian birthday wish. I love having you guys here--it keeps me so worldly.

Comment

Thanks! I have not problem passing along goodies when I can, especially those types of goodies!

*bounces for vid* But don't kill yourself over vidding. I know how painful it can be at times with vid programs!

And thanks for the Croatian birthday wish. I love having you guys here--it keeps me so worldly.
                  Heee, now I have an idea for a ficlet too Okay, irining first, ficcing later!!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    SR LOVED that vid!
                    Thanks. It was a labor of love. No pun intended.

Ooooo...how did they get to use Enter Sandman? That's awesome! I totally have to give them props for that!!!

One of my favorites (of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJkt6...eature=related

The Battle Hymn of the Bulldawg Nation--"Glory, Glory" starts with a solo trumpeter in one corner of Sanford Stadium, and as the rest of the band plays it, a montage on our Jumbotron of some of the most famous Dawg moments, narrated by Larry Munson.

Another video, then the Bulldawg run out from our tunnel preceded by "Krypton" from Superman and then followed by the Georgia cheer.

GO DAWGS! GO COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
                    I don't know how they got to use the song. I imagine big bucks were involved but I know that the jumping started when the band was cold and it just caught on. LOL

And glad my football vid inspired fics and more Sparky vids. Who says football is off topic for Sparky?

Okay, okay, must deal with ironing clothes first. Then I can happily pull an all nighter Fic or video, doesn't matter - I can finally do something purely fun and fannish!
                    While the rest of us are watching football, I'm glad some Sparky work will be done.

If what everybody is predicting about my game comes true, I will definitely need some Sparky love later. I don't think we can pull off a miracle win two weeks in a row.

Nuna, check your email.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning Sparkies!

Happy Birthday Eri13

I'm sorry for being gone so long After only a couple of weeks into my sophemore year and I'm already being overloaded with homework. You can blame my teachers for that. They're really good at giving out tons and tons of homework

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Thanks. It was a labor of love. No pun intended.

I don't know how they got to use the song. I imagine big bucks were involved but I know that the jumping started when the band was cold and it just caught on. LOL

And glad my football vid inspired fics and more Sparky vids. Who says football is off topic for Sparky?

While the rest of us are watching football, I'm glad some Sparky work will be done.

If what everybody is predicting about my game comes true, I will definitely need some Sparky love later. I don't think we can pull off a miracle win two weeks in a row.

Spoiler:
                        I have faith in VT! Miami looks good this year, but Beamer ball always wrenches people's well-laid plans. Go Hokies!

And football is ALWAYS on-topic for Sparky. John loves college football, ergo, SPARKY.

thank you for the sparkly B-day wish!!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                          Good morning Sparkies!

Happy Birthday Eri13

I'm sorry for being gone so long After only a couple of weeks into my sophemore year and I'm already being overloaded with homework. You can blame my teachers for that. They're really good at giving out tons and tons of homework
                          Thanks!

Sparkies, I'm off to visit a newborn of a friend of mine (SR, they're Georgia Tech fans, and his name is Andrew Christopher C., which cracks me up because it happens to shorten to ACC--so he's my football baby).

I'll drop back in later. Have a great day!

Comment

Thanks!

Sparkies, I'm off to visit a newborn of a friend of mine (SR, they're Georgia Tech fans, and his name is Andrew Christopher C., which cracks me up because it happens to shorten to ACC--so he's my football baby).

I'll drop back in later. Have a great day!
                            Have fun. I'll be back later tonight. Good luck to all the teams today.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That'd be awesome! How does it go?

And thank you.
                              So my little contribution.

"Parabéns a você
                              Nesta data querida
                              Muitas felicidades
                              Muitos anos de vida!
                              Hoje é dia de festa
                              Cantam as nossas almas
                              Para a menina Eri
                              Uma salva de palmas!"

Translation
                              Spoiler:
                              Happy Birthday
                              In this important day
                              Best wishes
                              Many years of life!
                              Today is the feast
                              Sing our souls
                              For the little girl Eri
                              A round of applause!

A birthday on Atlantis would be cool. There is a dozen different countries.
                              Ok I forgot that Atlantis is not real.lol

Oh and by the way, my dad is fan of Leather Elizabeth. We saw BAMSR today.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Happy Birthday Eri13! I'd write the ficlet for you but I'm still just getting to know the characters (and I'm CRAZY when it comes to making sure they're all in character!)

College football..... GO PENN STATE!!!
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X