Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Great video, one of my favourites! Shows how much John needs Elizabeth.

And he needs her to hold his hand, like in my video

Spoiler:
    Yes he certainly does. That's why he was so sad all of S4-5. Poor John.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor John indeed. Didn't deserve to lose Elizabeth that way
      SS6 is all I have now to look forward to.

OT
      Spoiler:
      Seems the ash cloud from Iceland volcano is reaching North of Italy, where I live. Airports will be closed. Damn it.

Comment

SR and nephty you guys have me wanting to do a SGA re-watch....great pics and vids ladies!
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

More pics and videos?! SR, nepthys, now you two have done it!

Sparks Ignite: Theatrical Trailer

C'mon. You know someone had to post it.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          SR and nephty you guys have me wanting to do a SGA re-watch....great pics and vids ladies!
          Ooooh, sounds like we need to do a post-a-thon! Anyone got any suggestions for an episode or two they'd like to do a rewatch on?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            More pics and videos?! SR, nepthys, now you two have done it!

Sparks Ignite: Theatrical Trailer

C'mon. You know someone had to post it.

Ooooh, sounds like we need to do a post-a-thon! Anyone got any suggestions for an episode or two they'd like to do a rewatch on?
            um...um...*sigh* I dunno...I like 'em all! LOL
            oooo um Critical Mass would be a good one
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              um...um...*sigh* I dunno...I like 'em all! LOL
              oooo um Critical Mass would be a good one
              LOL!

Yeah, Critical Mass is a great ensemble episode. *makes a note*

Anyone have any other episode suggestions?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For Sparky episodes.....hmmm. Well, I always thought 38 Minutes, The Storm/The Eye, and Conversion were good for Sparky.

Oh, also Before I Sleep and The Real World.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Common Ground

sigpic

Comment

*waves to the thread*

Thankfully, Scary Kitty told me where to find you guys!

More Sparky eps: The Siege, The Long Goodbye
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I guess I would re-watch "Before I Sleep". It's my favourite, it's Sparky and I always get mad at old Elizabeth because she doesn't say:

ALT-WEIR: Enjoy the moment -- what's here right now. The sun, the breeze ... our birthday!
                      WEIR: Sheppard couldn't keep it to himself, huh?!
                      ALT-WEIR: He cares about you.

Damn ...

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        Poor John indeed. Didn't deserve to lose Elizabeth that way
                        SS6 is all I have now to look forward to.

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Seems the ash cloud from Iceland volcano is reaching North of Italy, where I live. Airports will be closed. Damn it.
                        Wow, what a mess. I hope it's all gone soon.

And episodes to watch? What about all of the above?
                        sigpic

Comment

GITM because we didn't watch this episode together and because we have different opinions. It can be interesting.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            GITM because we didn't watch this episode together and because we have different opinions. It can be interesting.
                            Great idea. And I know we can disagree without arguing. Plus our usual highly intelligent in depth discussion would ensue.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              GITM?
                              I hate it because Repli-Weir behaves in a so NOT-Elizabeth way.
                              I hate it because Woolsey is so naive.
                              I love it because John shows how much he cares about Elizabeth.

Again ... damn it

Comment

Okay, so here's the choices for post-a-thon bait so far:

Critical Mass
                                38 Minutes
                                The Storm/The Eye
                                Conversion
                                Before I Sleep (2)
                                The Real World
                                Common Ground
                                The Siege
                                The Long Goodbye
                                Ghost in the Machine

I'm thinking we could take the top two finishers in the voting so we can have a double-header viewing (unless we get a multi-parter in the #1 position).

Comment

Working...
                                X