Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sparkies!!!!!
    Been insanely busy this week (Gorillaz concert and War of the Worlds live show and work and school of course). Missed you guys!! And even though I have friends visiting atm, when I saw everything that's happening in Twitter, I just had to jump in and Squeeeeeeeeeee!!! with you guys

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    SGARising now has 69 guests online. We have got to update that site. I can't wait until Eri gets back. OMG. I think it's time for a little teaser on the first ep and maybe news on when it will go online. Work to be done!
    I agree, we really should start putting some teasers online!! e need to keep the people interested

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMFG, the stuff you miss when you're out grocery shopping... came back to find a bunch of new followers at the SGA Rising Twitter.

God Bless Joe Flanigan! We love ya, man!
    We love the man to bits!!!!

And OMG!!!!! I just heard that Joe will maybe be back at Fedcon!!! *diez a little*

Also, I'm thinking of moving the blog on the site to Wordpress. Just had a class about it on tuesday and it really does look very easy and handy with a lot of cool features. What do you guys think about it?
    Of course I'd move the posts that are already up.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Hey Sparkies!!!!!
      Been insanely busy this week (Gorillaz concert and War of the Worlds live show and work and school of course). Missed you guys!! And even though I have friends visiting atm, when I saw everything that's happening in Twitter, I just had to jump in and Squeeeeeeeeeee!!! with you guys
      Busy week, indeed!

I agree, we really should start putting some teasers online!! e need to keep the people interested
      Maybe some concept artwork, as well.

We love the man to bits!!!!
      Oh yes, indeed we do!

And OMG!!!!! I just heard that Joe will maybe be back at Fedcon!!! *diez a little*
      Maybe? What I've heard is that it's a done deal and he's definitely going.

Also, I'm thinking of moving the blog on the site to Wordpress. Just had a class about it on tuesday and it really does look very easy and handy with a lot of cool features. What do you guys think about it?
      Of course I'd move the posts that are already up.
      Hmm, I'd wait until Monday when all of us are back from vacation to pose that question. It's a possibility, but let's see what everyone else says. Personally, I kind of like having everything on one site. Fewer usernames and passwords we have to remember.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ZOMG!!!! Look at this!!!! The last two months I've been monitoring the activity on the sgarising site with Google Analytics, so I have a very clear picture about who visits from where and through what searches if he/she uses a search engine. Anyway, imagine my surprise when I saw the results from today!!!!! OMG!!!!! I love Joe!!!!!

Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Maybe some concept artwork, as well.
          Good idea!! Anything I can do/make??

Maybe? What I've heard is that it's a done deal and he's definitely going.
          As long as I don't get a solid confirmation from Fedcon, it's still a maybe for me. Don't want to get my hopes up

Hmm, I'd wait until Monday when all of us are back from vacation to pose that question. It's a possibility, but let's see what everyone else says. Personally, I kind of like having everything on one site. Fewer usernames and passwords we have to remember.
          Ok, I'll try to remember to post the question again on Monday.

Sig by me

Comment

ZOMG!!!! Look at this!!!! The last two months I've been monitoring the activity on the sgarising site with Google Analytics, so I have a very clear picture about who visits from where and through what searches if he/she uses a search engine. Anyway, imagine my surprise when I saw the results from today!!!!! OMG!!!!! I love Joe!!!!!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TP...a_visitors.png
            And we currently have 160 guests on the website. Holy smokes.

Good idea!! Anything I can do/make??
            At the moment, I haven't really thought of anything beyond what the new Athosian settlement (which we'll be seeing in RtP2) will look like, and the old-is-new uniforms (which we'll be seeing not too long afterward). We'll need to ask all the writers of off-world stories for quick fact sheets on any major locations they'll be dealing with.

As long as I don't get a solid confirmation from Fedcon, it's still a maybe for me. Don't want to get my hopes up
            Ah, true dat.

Ok, I'll try to remember to post the question again on Monday.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*drops in after midnight*

600th POST!!!

Whoop!

That's over.

Goin to sleep. Night!!! Happy Sparky and SGARising dreams!!!

Comment

Eh, one more thing.

Was just @ sgarising and there are 126 guests.

*gets on knees*

THANKS, JOE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  *drops in after midnight*

600th POST!!!

Whoop!

That's over.

Goin to sleep. Night!!! Happy Sparky and SGARising dreams!!!
                  Whoo hoo! Yay for 600 posts!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Eh, one more thing.

Was just @ sgarising and there are 126 guests.

*gets on knees*

THANKS, JOE!!!
                  Amen to that!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Congats to the lot of you!! The wonders a little free advertising will do, huh? I have to say from the teasers you all have been posting here once stories go up there will be another huge jump in views.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Congats to the lot of you!! The wonders a little free advertising will do, huh? I have to say from the teasers you all have been posting here once stories go up there will be another huge jump in views.
                      A little free advertising from Da Man himself, and the power of Twitter. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

A little free advertising from Da Man himself, and the power of Twitter. It's a beautiful thing.
                        True that

Sig by me

Comment

True that
                          He is solid gold. And I thought I couldn't love him more *hearts*
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Someone just tweeted me that Joe was handing out our promo cards!! Guess Probie did a good job too

Sig by me

Comment

And this is what was tweeted to Shipperwriter!
                              I'm just bouncing right now
                              Even the claims from Fedcon that Joe isn't gonna be there can't bring me down atm!!!

@ShipperWriter he was giving away those Cards and mentioned to many that it's good inititive which he supports http://twitpic.com/3b0fkl

Sig by me

Comment

New pic from the con this weekend. Yup, I'm drooling
                                And still bouncing

http://eyewitness.se/2010/11/joe-fla...-scifi-massan/
                                Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X