Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Drat! And double drat! On my way to Vimeo.
    if that doesn't work, you can upload it to the sgarising website. More than enough space

Sig by me

Comment

Can I say "young drivers of trucks are stupid"?
      Spoiler:
      This man made me laugh during 1 hour. A driver called me because he has a delivery to do at my work. Problem: we didn't order it. We told him. He started to yell because it's the name of my company, the adress. I told to the driver that we checked but we are almost sure it's not for us. He yelled again so I said if he wants to loose his time he can come here. Second problem: He didn't know how to come. I spent 20 minutes to describe a road that I don't take very much (my boss told to do it because she said she didn't know if it was for us because the chief expedition is in vacation. Always a doubt.). 40 minutes later, the guy came in the company and asked if he was in "Feuillet". I looked at him with horror. For information, the name of my company is not "Feuillet". I said the name of my company 1540 times during our conversation and he said it 1795220 times . If he hear what I said since the beginning, he would be in "Feuillet". I had to call his company to say it was lost and to take the right address. Yes I did it because he was scared of his boss. Surprise, surprise, "Feuillet" is 300 km away from us.
      I spent 1 hour with him (phone and in real) and 1 hour to laugh after he left. How is it possible to do a mistake like this? 300 km.....

I'm sure my story doesn't interest you but I have to say it to realize it.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

@ the driver - his boss better not hear of this. Or he might just have a reason to be afraid of him.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Let me know if this now works.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            @ the driver - his boss better not hear of this. Or he might just have a reason to be afraid of him.
            His boss know it. I called him to have the good address and to try to find an excuse for his driver. 300km...It's the most surprising. Second time I saw it but the first time it was not the fault of the driver. We have agency. He had the address of us but the delivery was for one of them. But we took it and found a solution but here.....300km for nothing.

SR: Don't work for me.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I know that spoiler. I'm not sure I like it. I have mixed emotions.
              Spoiler:
              I think it will end badly with all of us and her in tears.
              I'm not shipping for House with anyone. I like him alone.
              And I'm with you, I think it will end badly.

Before Anuna went on vacation, she casually mentioned that maybe I should consider doing a vid to a certain song. I took that prompt and this is the results. I consider it my Hallmark card to Sparky. No angst. Just Love and Happiness.

Spoiler:
              Tried all links you suggested, but can't see it.
              Try here: http://yfrog.com/
              Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Let me know if this now works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCnezkqTdw
                That's still the YouTube-addy.

Comment

Okay Vimeo should work. I hope it's worth it. You can't see the words "Love and Happiness" at the bottom for their stupid bar. Just picture it there. And I added a download link below. Sigh. I hope it makes you smile.

Spoiler:

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o943n8
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty vid. It shows just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Pretty vid. It shows just fine.
                      Finally. Thank God. And thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

SR, the song is not my cup of tea, but the video montage is awesome!!! Bravo!!!

Comment

SR, thank you SO MUCH for this. It's gorgeous, all the way through, and it's a dream come true, because I love this song SO MUCH. *HUGS* My favorite part is "here's a rosary, count on every bead" - the clips you chose are brilliant. *HUGS*
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            SR, the song is not my cup of tea, but the video montage is awesome!!! Bravo!!!
                            Thanks so much.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            SR, thank you SO MUCH for this. It's gorgeous, all the way through, and it's a dream come true, because I love this song SO MUCH. *HUGS* My favorite part is "here's a rosary, count on every bead" - the clips you chose are brilliant. *HUGS*
                            Hey, I never would have thought of doing this song without your suggestion. It just seems to fit them though. I'm glad you liked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay Vimeo should work. I hope it's worth it. You can't see the words "Love and Happiness" at the bottom for their stupid bar. Just picture it there. And I added a download link below. Sigh. I hope it makes you smile.

Spoiler:

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o943n8
                              Awesome vid!!! *snurches*
                              Thank you for this and all the trouble you put into uploading it.

Sig by me

Comment

Thanks so much.

Hey, I never would have thought of doing this song without your suggestion. It just seems to fit them though. I'm glad you liked.
                                Oh I have that song everywhere - just take a look at my LJ (the title of it) and my current sig. How could I not love it?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X