Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Ooo, we has SUCH A good game plan for eppies 1&2! Y'all are gonna love it!
    Yay!!!! So looking forward to it

I don't blame him. If leprechauns were trying to steal my Guinness I'd be POed too. I love Guinness
    I don't drink beer at all, so I really don't get what you're all on about
    But I'm very protective of my Vitamin Water... does that count?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yay!!!! So looking forward to it

I don't drink beer at all, so I really don't get what you're all on about
      But I'm very protective of my Vitamin Water... does that count?
      Sure, if you want it to. LOL The Guinness lovers are almost a cult though. Mr. SR is a long time addict. It's basically a food group. Now he has something to talk to Joe about in Chicago. I'm wondering if they have a sekrit handshake. Hmm? Maybe I can learn to like it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Does anyone have a bucket of cold water, a sedative... a pint of Guiness? And something Sparky? I need to calm down. *fumes*
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Does anyone have a bucket of cold water, a sedative... a pint of Guiness? And something Sparky? I need to calm down. *fumes*
          *hugs* What happened?

Sig by me

Comment

*hugs* What happened?
            I hit my foot on my desk. OW. Obviously I am pi**ed at myself.

Comment

*tiptoes in and hopes no one notices her long absence from the thread*
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                DREW!!!!! *tackle hugs*

Oh now I feel better (and foot hurts much less)

Comment

*glomps* She's back! We missed you. You missed the party.

We have a new substitute for eye!sex.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

SR, I ADORE that moment. He is so obviously, inexcusably ogling her. I APPROVE.

Comment

DREW!!!!! *tackle hugs*

Oh now I feel better (and foot hurts much less)
                      *iz tackled* oompf! lol hi!
                      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I missed you guys too!!! Things are starting to slow down now that summer is coming to an end and school is about to start (I'm sure you remember how crazy busy summers are with kids around) and I'll start to have more forum time.
                      I've heard that there's lots of drama fun going on around here....kinda sorry I missed it

LOVE the eye!sex sub...and the fact that his tongue is peeking out as he obviously ogles her!!!!!
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

I've heard that there's lots of drama fun going on around here....kinda sorry I missed it
                        Remember that can of worms... It was almost like the old days.

Happy to see you back!!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I missed you guys too!!! Things are starting to slow down now that summer is coming to an end and school is about to start (I'm sure you remember how crazy busy summers are with kids around) and I'll start to have more forum time.

LOVE the eye!sex sub...and the fact that his tongue is peeking out as he obviously ogles her!!!!!
                          Yeah, he just doesn't seem to have any control over that tongue does he?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Remember that can of worms... It was almost like the old days.

Happy to see you back!!
                            Happy to be back! I've been in quite a funk since I haven't had time to play here.

Yeah, he just doesn't seem to have any control over that tongue does he?
                            *ahem* what a shame...poor Elizabeth
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I'd also like to offer a blanket "I sorry" to anyone else on the thread that might be upset with me. Bitter experience has taught me to always expect the worst. I keep trying to change but life aways smacks me down again.
                              Weird, your posts weren't there last night; must still be on probie status.

Anyway, apology accepted. And the others are absolutely correct; we're not out to get you here.

Oh, I'm very sure Elizabeth would have no trouble whatsoever to help him out with that
                              *snickers*

How did Torri put it? "They keep challenging each other on an intelligent level?"
                              I love it when actors think about their characters the same as we do
                              So do I. Lets us know our interpretation of the characters is the correct one.

Lol, after 'Atlantis Rising', we now have 'Atlantis Down'
                              *snerks*

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              More tweets from JoeF. LOL, I think Ireland agrees with him.....read the bottom one first and then the one on top. Twitter does the "reverse chronological order" thing.

Spoiler:

JoeFlanigan Anti-leprechaun measures executed. Awaiting casualty figures. Guiness safe and all is well again on the Emerald Isle. Movie info to follow
                              about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
                              Reply Retweet .

JoeFlanigan I wouldn't be so paranoid if all these damn leprechauns weren't trying to steal my Guiness
                              LMAO! Oh Joe, never change.

I love these. Mr. SR had a fanboy moment yesterday when I told him about the Guinness. And the fact that Joe can't spell it makes me giggle. He's not perfect. Shhhh.
                              *snickers some more*

Well, thank you for saying that. We like to think we are openminded and respectful. No matter who says otherwise. And I would add intelligent to that list.
                              *dusts off university degree and whistles innocently*

Ooo, we has SUCH A good game plan for eppies 1&2! Y'all are gonna love it!
                              Hee, I wonder if I should post a tweet about it.

I hit my foot on my desk. OW. Obviously I am pi**ed at myself.
                              Owwwie! *sends ice pack and hugs*

*joins in the glomp pile* Welcome back! We've missed you!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...54b96fe955.jpg
                              Anuna's right, he is so ogling her. So much for the theory that he doesn't find her attractive!

Hooray for the school year! LOL! I keep thinking of that Staples commercial with the dad shopping for school supplies for the kids, and it's all set to the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Hah!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*joins in the glomp pile* Welcome back! We've missed you!

Hooray for the school year! LOL! I keep thinking of that Staples commercial with the dad shopping for school supplies for the kids, and it's all set to the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Hah!
                                Thanks! I've missed you too!

and yes...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that commercial and totally know how that dad feels! LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love the kidlets but summer needs to be over soon...Mommy needs some extended quiet time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X