Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Joe news:
    Kristen999 on the Whump Thread posted a link to the Martin Firrell page, he has some stuff up from his project with Joe:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/9...1#post11646485
    sigpic

Comment

So... I'm slowly getting the website online, I just have a major problem getting some of the data transferred, so for now it's an empty site
      http://www.sgarising.com/

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        More Joe news:
        Kristen999 on the Whump Thread posted a link to the Martin Firrell page, he has some stuff up from his project with Joe:
        Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!
        And I think he's an amazing father, especially when he said: "each kid is your heart... crawling on the floor... unprotected".
        I have no kids, but I really can imagine that's what it feels like.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I like that. You know I have to admit, my youtube account is filled with several Sparky vids that I just can't help but love. Much more than I would have expected to be honest. Your "Answer" is one of them actually.

It's one of those things that makes me wish I had the technical know how to edit together videos, because there are a bunch of ideas I thought would be really cool to make into a Sparky video. Of course I always realize that my "brilliant ideas" can't be as innovative as I initially thought, so I can usually find that somebody has already thought of a similar idea if I search for it.
          And just an update: Ranaw, who created that video, posted a link to a downloadable version of the video: http://www.2shared.com/file/0wJr-QMV..._now-rana.html

More Joe news:
          Direct link is here: http://www.martinfirrell.com/joeflanigan/

The first vid is a kind of neat little artsy piece; the way Joe turns his head to look straight at the viewer is a little creepy (in a good way!); it reminds me a bit of Bug!Shep from Conversion. The other three videos are wonderfully insightful into Joe's take on why women like Sheppard, on Sheppard hiding his feelings, and on having kids. He's so adorkable.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!
            And I think he's an amazing father, especially when he said: "each kid is your heart... crawling on the floor... unprotected".
            I have no kids, but I really can imagine that's what it feels like.
            And did you notice how his voice kinda got a little choked right there? Ah! *melts*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So... I'm slowly getting the website online, I just have a major problem getting some of the data transferred, so for now it's an empty site
              But it's up! ZOMG, it's up! *runs to bookmark it*

Comment

And this:

Spoiler:

*melts and drools just a bit*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  And just an update: Ranaw, who created that video, posted a link to a downloadable version of the video: http://www.2shared.com/file/0wJr-QMV..._now-rana.html
                  Yay!!!!! *goes to download it*

And did you notice how his voice kinda got a little choked right there? Ah! *melts*
                  I know!!!!!!!!! *melts some more* At this rate I'll be a puddle of goo very soon

But it's up! ZOMG, it's up! *runs to bookmark it*
                  But it's empty

Sig by me

Comment

I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around like crazy*
                    There's still some stuff that I need to change, but it's really up now
                    sgarising.com

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *iz happy and can go to sleep peacefully*

Sig by me

Comment

And this:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_o5ilIjkMTsc/TC...oe_smiling.jpg

*melts and drools just a bit*
                      *joins in drooling*

*calls for a mop*

I know!!!!!!!!! *melts some more* At this rate I'll be a puddle of goo very soon
                      *eyes clean-up crew* I think it's a little late for that...

But it's empty
                      So? It's empty, but it's still up! *bounces*

I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around like crazy*
                      There's still some stuff that I need to change, but it's really up now
                      sgarising.com

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *iz happy and can go to sleep peacefully*
                      It is? *runs to look* Whoo Hoo! *does a happy dance*

Comment

*eyes clean-up crew* I think it's a little late for that...
                        Yup, way too late

It is? *runs to look* Whoo Hoo! *does a happy dance*
                        *is still bouncing around*
                        I'm so happy

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          I like that. You know I have to admit, my youtube account is filled with several Sparky vids that I just can't help but love. Much more than I would have expected to be honest. Your "Answer" is one of them actually.

It's one of those things that makes me wish I had the technical know how to edit together videos, because there are a bunch of ideas I thought would be really cool to make into a Sparky video. Of course I always realize that my "brilliant ideas" can't be as innovative as I initially thought, so I can usually find that somebody has already thought of a similar idea if I search for it.
                          OMG, I'm humbled. But I agree that most of the Sparky vids are just amazing beyond belief. And believe me if you knew how technically untalented I am. It was a matter of trial and error plus buying a couple of books and practicing. If you have an idea, you're half way home. Just start simple.

It's beautiful. Thanks for all your hard work.

More Joe news:
                          Those are truly amazing. He is so smart and articulate and insightful. I just don't know which one made me melt most. The kids one I think. I hope his sons get to see that. And his wife. Especially his wife.

And speaking of Martin Firrell, someone needs to also tell Torri about how he thought the Sheppard/Weir relationship was the best part of the show.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*is still bouncing around*
                            I'm so happy
                            As well you should be; you did a fantastic job!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Those are truly amazing. He is so smart and articulate and insightful. I just don't know which one made me melt most. The kids one I think. I hope his sons get to see that. And his wife. Especially his wife.
                            You betcha. *melts some more*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            And speaking of Martin Firrell, someone needs to also tell Torri about how he thought the Sheppard/Weir relationship was the best part of the show.
                            And ask if Firrell has gotten in touch with her about participating in the project... Kris and Drew are going to Shore Leave, so there's a perfect opportunity!

Comment

And ask if Firrell has gotten in touch with her about participating in the project... Kris and Drew are going to Shore Leave, so there's a perfect opportunity!
                              I'm gonna have to start writing everything down But we will ask her and tell her! I don't know when we're gonna ask and tell her all of it, but we will find a way!

Sig by me

Comment

It's because he was completely honest about the subject. Or as he said, exposed. Look how he moved his arms, like he's trying to protect someone; or perhaps himself from that kind of exposure. I adore him right now. he's amazing.

Also, did you guys check out Nathan Fillion's interview? It's very, very moving. Also, Kate Mulgrew said amazing things. I would like, very much, to see Torri in this. *sigh*
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X