Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Personally, I will probably forget everything I meant to say as soon as he looks me in the eye. Maybe I'll wear a Sparky button and wait for him to ask. LOL
    hey there sparkies! I just found out that
    Spoiler:
    there's a pretty good chance I'll get to meet Torri after the play next weekend. *eep*
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

No, I'm not doing the autograph show this weekend. The choice came down to doing that, where I'd only get to see Torri and speak to her for maybe a few moment, or going to see Much Ado and watching Torri live on stage for two hours. Much Ado for the win. There will be other conventions.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Spoiler:
      there's a pretty good chance I'll get to meet Torri after the play next weekend. *eep*
      Hmm, I know a couple of people on my LJ flist saw the play a couple of days ago and there was a Q&A with the actors afterward... are they doing it after every performance? Hot damn, good on me choosing the play! LOL!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Oh, he'll know!! No worries about that
      Does anyone have ideas for S6 t-shirts?
      T-shirts? Now there's an idea for promoting the fic!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      hehe, Joe definitely should know he inspired us to create our own S6 - one that doesn't piss on canon and commit character assasination.
      *snickers*

Personally, I will probably forget everything I meant to say as soon as he looks me in the eye. Maybe I'll wear a Sparky button and wait for him to ask. LOL
      *cracks up*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK I heard from someone that they got to hang around after the play and spoke to Torri when she came out of the dressing rooms. I'm not picky, Q&A or a handshake and autograph, both work for me!

When are you going to the play?
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Yay for you and SK. It seems like Sparkies are getting their share of face time this year.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay for you and SK. It seems like Sparkies are getting their share of face time this year.
            thanks!
            and it certainly does seem so, doesn't it.
            I'm really not sure how I'm not flailing around my house right now, tbh! lol
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Awesome!!!! She's insanely kind and you'll gonna love her even more after meeting her

Oh yes!! And we're all loving it

Lol, that sounds so familiar I've been giddy and happy and flailing and jumping all over the place since Thursday. My boyfriend just rolls his eyes now every time I giggle for no apparent reason... and trust me, giggling is not something I do often.

Sig by me

Comment

SK I heard from someone that they got to hang around after the play and spoke to Torri when she came out of the dressing rooms. I'm not picky, Q&A or a handshake and autograph, both work for me!

When are you going to the play?
                Definitely the matinee on the 16th, though it's possible I might go an additional time. Yes, I'm a theatre geek.

You betcha! *high-fives*

thanks!
                and it certainly does seem so, doesn't it.
                *giggles*

Lol, that sounds so familiar I've been giddy and happy and flailing and jumping all over the place since Thursday. My boyfriend just rolls his eyes now every time I giggle for no apparent reason... and trust me, giggling is not something I do often.
                *snickers* You should've seen me on the drive home from the LAX con. I could not stop grinning and giggling and bouncing.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awesome!!!! She's insanely kind and you'll gonna love her even more after meeting her

Oh yes!! And we're all loving it

I have a long time to flail around. *hates you* Mr. SR is excited also. He's planning to practice using his camera in all kinds of light. And he's buying extra cards so he can take thousands of pics. It's a really good SLR with several lenses, one of which is a bigggggg zooooooom. OMG. Tonsils! We're on row I so he should be able to get lots of good shots. He told me yesterday that I'd have to let him know what I wanted shots of....snort. One word honey and it starts with a J. And if David and Jason happen to be in the shot, that's okay too. He plans to practice at the Friday talks to get his lighting adjusted correctly. A man with a plan. Love it.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have a long time to flail around. *hates you* Mr. SR is excited also. He's planning to practice using his camera in all kinds of light. And he's buying extra cards so he can take thousands of pics. It's a really good SLR with several lenses, one of which is a bigggggg zooooooom. OMG. Tonsils! We're on row I so he should be able to get lots of good shots. He told me yesterday that I'd have to let him know what I wanted shots of....snort. One word honey and it starts with a J. And if David and Jason happen to be in the shot, that's okay too. He plans to practice at the Friday talks to get his lighting adjusted correctly. A man with a plan. Love it.

I'm like the worst photographer ever...i'll be thrilled if I get even one decent picture of Torri in July

SK, I'm going to the matinee next Sunday...OMG it's a week away *flails*
                    whoops...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Definitely the matinee on the 16th, though it's possible I might go an additional time. Yes, I'm a theatre geek.
                      *iz jealous*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      *snickers* You should've seen me on the drive home from the LAX con. I could not stop grinning and giggling and bouncing.
                      Lol, sounds familiar... I do most of my flailing and giggling and bouncing in the car too... you should have seen me after I met Kevin Costner (been a fan of his for over 20 years and finally got to meet him in october).
                      But I think our room at Fedcon is gonna receive most of the flailing and Squee'ing and bouncing this weekend
                      My friends are going to be so annoyed with me by the end of this years Fedcon

Aah, pics... very important!! I don't think I'm going to put my camera down when Joe's on stage... except for when I'm gonna ask a question at the mic (not sure what question though) and except for when I need to write down something Sparky related he talked about. But for the rest of the time, the camera will be pointed at Joe and will be clicking non-stop (the people sitting next to me are going to hate me by the end of sunday )
                      This is the first year I bought a gold ticket (talk about coincidence), so I should have a seat in one of the front rows
                      *bounces around some more*

Oh, I just got the update of the schedule and Joe's panel will be saturday evening and on sunday afternoon he'll share the stage with David... should be hilarious

Sig by me

Comment

I'm like the worst photographer ever...i'll be thrilled if I get even one decent picture of Torri in July
                        No worries, I'll take enough pics
                        Which reminds me that I still have to upload my pics from Chevron *headdesk*
                        I'm gonna do that right now and post the link...

Sig by me

Comment

"Tonsils!" LMAO!

Mr. SR's got a plan. That is so awesome! You've trained him well.

SK, I'm going to the matinee next Sunday...OMG it's a week away *flails*
                          whoops...
                          Gah, I've got a pretty decent camera, but my con photos never seem to come out well.

*joins in the flailing*

Comment

Lol, sounds familiar... I do most of my flailing and giggling and bouncing in the car too... you should have seen me after I met Kevin Costner (been a fan of his for over 20 years and finally got to meet him in october).
                            But I think our room at Fedcon is gonna receive most of the flailing and Squee'ing and bouncing this weekend
                            My friends are going to be so annoyed with me by the end of this years Fedcon
                            LOL!

Aah, pics... very important!! I don't think I'm going to put my camera down when Joe's on stage... except for when I'm gonna ask a question at the mic (not sure what question though) and except for when I need to write down something Sparky related he talked about. But for the rest of the time, the camera will be pointed at Joe and will be clicking non-stop (the people sitting next to me are going to hate me by the end of sunday )
                            This is the first year I bought a gold ticket (talk about coincidence), so I should have a seat in one of the front rows
                            *bounces around some more*

Oh, I just got the update of the schedule and Joe's panel will be saturday evening and on sunday afternoon he'll share the stage with David... should be hilarious
                            Joe and David are doing a panel together? Ohhhh boy, it's gonna be another laugh-fest like Vancouver!

Comment

Everybody will meet a SGA actor, someone very important.....Did I say that I will meet my new collegue this week?lol Yes there's no link between him and SGA but well......

Kris: Tell me when you want. I have to start to plan it. Maybe I will have a chance to see Fionnait too.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Everybody will meet a SGA actor, someone very important.....Did I say that I will meet my new collegue this week?lol Yes there's no link between him and SGA but well......

Kris: Tell me when you want. I have to start to plan it. Maybe I will have a chance to see Fionnait too.
                                New colleagues are very important

I just checked my agenda and I only have one free weekend in August (see how busy I am). The weekend of the 28th and 29th. You could come by on friday if you'd like as I can stop earlier from work then. That way we can make it into a longer weekend

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X