To celebrate the more than 200 posts we definitely need this:

Spoiler:

Simply
    The
    Best

Sparky rulez!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      ....ah but snow DID stop them after all....
      *cackles*

RAWR! They're so hot, even disembodied psychopathic warriors recognize that they belong together!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And every party needs music!!!

Spoiler:

Sparky music!!!

Comment

Wow, nephtys, those vids were great. I especially liked the first one. They sum up the Sparky relationship so very well.

*wipes a tear and gets another beer* How's the fire coming? I'm mixing up my special mozzarella bbq burgers.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Fantastic vids, nepthys!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Wow, nephtys, those vids were great. I especially liked the first one. They sum up the Sparky relationship so very well.

*wipes a tear and gets another beer* How's the fire coming? I'm mixing up my special mozzarella bbq burgers.
            Joe says the fire's nice and hot! And I've already got a cast-iron skillet over to the side frying up some bacon for anyone who wants bacon cheeseburgers.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Perfect. That's the only thing the burgers need to be perfect. Nice to have a man around to help with the grill.
              sigpic

Comment

All this food is for me huh?lol

OT
                Spoiler:
                Good news again. My aunt had a small operation on her heart today (not a big one but well it's the heart) and she's fine.

Another reason to do a party.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Perfect. That's the only thing the burgers need to be perfect. Nice to have a man around to help with the grill.
                  Now we just have to make sure that David and Jason don't try to pull anything.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  *cracks up*

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Good news again. My aunt had a small operation on her heart today (not a big one but well it's the heart) and she's fine.

Spoiler:
                  Oh my! *hugs* Having been through heart procedures with my dad, I know how scary that can be.
                  Definitely time for a party! *more hugs*

Comment

OT
                    Spoiler:

Great news Probie!!!
                    I'm sure your aunt will recover very quickly!!!
                    Let's celebrate in her honour too!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Spoiler:
                      Oh my! *hugs* Having been through heart procedures with my dad, I know how scary that can be.
                      Definitely time for a party! *more hugs*
                      Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      Great news Probie!!!
                      I'm sure your aunt will recover very quickly!!!
                      Let's celebrate in her honour too!
                      Thanks for her.
                      I'm hapy she's fine and I'm also happy to see my mom relieved.
                      sigpic

Comment

Time to sleep, my friends. Keep some food and Joe.lol
                        See you tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Yeah, that's how I understood it as well. I'm guessing that the temp thread will be tacked onto the end of the original thread, so we might want to stick to continuing our conversations on the temp thread so that it's all in the correct order...
                          Where is the temp thread? I think I lost it......
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

*follows nose in*

CHEEZEBURGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

OH, THANK YOU! *glomps someone random*
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:

Good news. More reason to celebrate. More beer!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              *follows nose in*

CHEEZEBURGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

OH, THANK YOU! *glomps someone random*
                              Oh gosh, you got ketchup on Joe's shirt...maybe we should remove that before it stains. *looks innocent*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                                Where is the temp thread? I think I lost it......
                                Still here! (the link goes to the current last page)

Comment

Working...
                                X