No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully database is back and our thread seems undamaged. Let's hope it lasts!
    How are all you Sparkies doing?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      Huh? Did the forum throw up again? Sheesh.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Lol, thanks And yes, once I get my camera going, there's no stopping me... these are only half of what I took, the rest sucks, so I didn't put them online.

About David Blue
      Spoiler:
      He is so insanely cute and so unbelievably nice and friendly. He really is one of the nicest actors I ever met. I told him my honest opinion about SGU (which wasn't good) and he actually thanked me for being honest! He gave me his email and said: try to watch the first season until episode blabla (don't remember which one) and then let me know your honest opinion again. I mean really!! I debunk your show and you want to stay in touch?? I loved him to bits And now I only watch SGU because of him
      Awww, that's sweet, and David is so cool!
      Spoiler:
      Seriously, Eli is pretty much the only thing about SGU that I like. I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing them get the Destiny's gate to connect to Atlantis, Eli gets through, and then the Destiny blows up with everyone else still on board. I think Eli would have a heckuva lot more fun on Atlantis.

Thanks!! And yeah, she did look amazing.

Torri always makes them look cuter than anyone!
      Torri makes everything look cute!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sheesh! I hope this is the end of the data base updates *scratches head* or whatever they were doing. Let's get back on track.

Spoiler:
        John: Ah yes, 'Lizbeth is wearing that top with the low v-neck today.

John: I...I can't help it, 'Lizbeth. It's that low v-neck shirt.
        Liz: Well at least sit down. Somebody is coming.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sheesh! I hope this is the end of the data base updates *scratches head* or whatever they were doing. Let's get back on track.

Spoiler:
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...l_320_0214.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-2x19-0194.jpg
          *snickers* Yeah John, sit down. 'Cause your tac vest isn't going to hide your... ahem... enthusiasm...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            Yeah, hope the database troubles are over now...
            And I'm good, browsing through old posts to find a fic I once posted. How are you?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Awww, that's sweet, and David is so cool!
            Spoiler:
            Seriously, Eli is pretty much the only thing about SGU that I like. I sure as hell wouldn't mind seeing them get the Destiny's gate to connect to Atlantis, Eli gets through, and then the Destiny blows up with everyone else still on board. I think Eli would have a heckuva lot more fun on Atlantis.
            ROFL!!!! That would be an amazing idea
            And he would so help them to get Elizabeth back

Torri makes everything look cute!
            *thumbs up* So true!!!!

Spoiler:

*giggles*
            Nice one

Sig by me

Comment

And we are looking forward to that day

Lol, thanks And yes, once I get my camera going, there's no stopping me... these are only half of what I took, the rest sucks, so I didn't put them online.

About David Blue
              Spoiler:
              He is so insanely cute and so unbelievably nice and friendly. He really is one of the nicest actors I ever met. I told him my honest opinion about SGU (which wasn't good) and he actually thanked me for being honest! He gave me his email and said: try to watch the first season until episode blabla (don't remember which one) and then let me know your honest opinion again. I mean really!! I debunk your show and you want to stay in touch?? I loved him to bits And now I only watch SGU because of him

1) They were playing pictionary and she was prolly seeing what she had to draw. It was hilarious btw First she had to draw Sedge and it looked more like a horse than a dog. Then she had to draw the SGU Kino, but she only knew what it was cause David had told her about it the day before, so she just sorta had to guess about what she needed to draw

2) They had to play out a scene of SG without actually saying any names or stuff like that and the other team had to guess what scene it was and who they were playing, so they were discussing that. But actually at the moment they were discussing it, I wished Corin was Joe

Yeah, Rainbow had some pretty funky clothes on

Thanks!! And yeah, she did look amazing.

Lol, the entire weekend I was thinking: Corin has watched too much Shep

Torri always makes them look cuter than anyone!
              1) Cute

2) Yes, it looked intimate (not in that way)

Boy, you must've been clicking flat out, there are a lot of photos
              sigpic

Comment

ROFL!!!! That would be an amazing idea
                And he would so help them to get Elizabeth back
                He totally would! Betcha he'd be rooting for Elizabeth and John to get together, too.

Comment

He totally would! Betcha he'd be rooting for Elizabeth and John to get together, too.
                  Just like DH when he and his family dressed up like Sparky and their Sparkling in the 4th of July parade.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    Boy, you must've been clicking flat out, there are a lot of photos
                    Lol, yup Usually after a con like Fedcon for example, I end up with about 6000 to 8000 pics by the end of the weekend
                    So Chevron was actually pretty modest on the pic side

Just like DH when he and his family dressed up like Sparky and their Sparkling in the 4th of July parade.
                    Haha!! That's so gonna be my question at their double panel
                    As I stand in front of the mic: "My question is for David, but Joe can comment too. For the 4th of July parade last year you were dressed up as Sheppard while your wife was dressed up as Elizabeth. Was that your way to come out of the closet as a Sheppard/Weir aka Sparky shipper?"

*grins* I'm so gonna ask that

Sig by me

Comment

You got it!

As I stand in front of the mic: "My question is for David, but Joe can comment too. For the 4th of July parade last year you were dressed up as Sheppard while your wife was dressed up as Elizabeth. Was that your way to come out of the closet as a Sheppard/Weir aka Sparky shipper?"

Do it! Do it! I double dare you!

Comment

LOL. I hope someone will do a vid about this.lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Do it! Do it! I double dare you!
                          You're on!! I just hope I can get to the mic on time, cause there are going to be tons of people with questions...
                          But I'm writing the question down and I am going to ask him

Sig by me

Comment

Looks like I didn't miss much today seeing how GW was down again... Good, cause I was at the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Netherlands and had muchos fun. Saw one MordSith and was uber-thrilled to see Legend of the Seeker represented. Saw some awesome costumes but the best one (for me anyway), the most spectacular one -> The witchking of Angmar and his ringwrath on horses.... that was awesome.

I improvised a costume together... thank the goddess I decided to take up riding.

*zooms out*
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Lol, yup Usually after a con like Fedcon for example, I end up with about 6000 to 8000 pics by the end of the weekend
                              So Chevron was actually pretty modest on the pic side

And the crowd goes wild!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                LOL. I hope someone will do a vid about this.lol
                                You and me both!

You're on!! I just hope I can get to the mic on time, cause there are going to be tons of people with questions...
                                But I'm writing the question down and I am going to ask him
                                Hmm, you should find out when they let people start lining up to ask questions, and get there early.

And the crowd goes wild!
                                Ohhh yeah! That's why Probie and I hope someone posts a video online! I wanna see how the crowd reacts, LOL!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Looks like I didn't miss much today seeing how GW was down again... Good, cause I was at the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Netherlands and had muchos fun. Saw one MordSith and was uber-thrilled to see Legend of the Seeker represented. Saw some awesome costumes but the best one (for me anyway), the most spectacular one -> The witchking of Angmar and his ringwrath on horses.... that was awesome.

I improvised a costume together... thank the goddess I decided to take up riding.

*zooms out*
                                Ooooh, that sounds like it was a lot of fun! Did you get any pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X