Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Can I have the same drug? It seems funny.
    Not a good idea... it'll make you do really stupid things...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      My curse has hit again - looks like my currently favorite show has been cancelled... *sniff*

I'm talking about Legend of the Seeker.
      I was afraid of that ... I hoped for a 3rd Season but damn it ... no.
      Now I'll go and read the books instead.

Comment

Can I have the same drug? It seems funny.
        No. Then you will start doing dumb things and shipping the wrong people. *slaps hands*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Not a good idea... it'll make you do really stupid things...
          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          No. Then you will start doing dumb things and shipping the wrong people. *slaps hands*
          Ok......*sigh*. I'm not a drug addict.

How many seasons Legend of Seeker has?
          It reminds me that I need to finish the fourth book.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

So legend of the seeker got cancelled dang that sucks. Sorry I havent Been on lately real life has been hectic.

Comment

Forget what I asked. I didn't read nephty's post (désolée madame).

10 members and 1 guest....Hourray!
              sigpic

Comment

It's the stupid-drug... I have an icon for such occasions... I didn't create it, and I have no clue who did but here it is... a tribute to stupidity...

Legend of the Seeker has 2 seasons, with the second season down to the last 4 episodes.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

But at least Brannon Braga had the decency to admit they had frakked up with Enterprise. It's not really something I could see the SGA tptb do

Anyway, they frakked up with SGA, with the storyline, characters and potential of the whole thing. They're trying to make it *better* with SGU, but again, they're failing... surprise, surprise

You're right... what the frak are they on??
                  I think you may have watched too much BSG.
                  I don't know how I feel about being no longer the only German on the thread!

I am too tired to read all the posts, but I so agree on the only shippy scene between Teyla and John being in The Rising. I really liked Teyla in the beginning, she seemed so etheral and wise, but they kind of let that fall flat. *shame on you*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    I think you may have watched too much BSG.
                    I don't know how I feel about being no longer the only German on the thread!

I am too tired to read all the posts, but I so agree on the only shippy scene between Teyla and John being in The Rising. I really liked Teyla in the beginning, she seemed so etheral and wise, but they kind of let that fall flat. *shame on you*
                    You're the only german. Kris is belgian....or I hope because 28th august I will be lost.

By the way, our BSG post- a-thon is this week?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Yeah, it is a shame that all the possibilities were just never even developed a little bit. But I think it may be a habit with TPTB. The ratings for SGU reflect IMHO that they haven't learned much.

But we have SS6 to make up for their lack of foresight.
                      I think you hit the nail on the head... they just haven't learned from their mistakes.

Fortunately, we'll be avoiding those mistakes like the plague.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      My curse has hit again - looks like my currently favorite show has been cancelled... *sniff*

I'm talking about Legend of the Seeker.
                      *weeps* It's not fair!

They're going to put SGU opposite NCIS?!? *headdesk*
                      You're kidding me, right? WTH are they thinking??
                      They are so made of fail... do they really think they can beat NCIS??
                      You're right... what the frak are they on??
                      Well, if they keep it at the same timeslot (9pm), it'll be up against NCIS: Los Angeles. NCIS: LA may not be getting as high ratings as the original NCIS, but it's still doing well enough in the ratings that it'll cream SGU. What the frak are they on, indeed. It's like they're setting it up to fail.

You're the only german. Kris is belgian....or I hope because 28th august I will be lost.

Huh? BSG post-a-thon?
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, yes! Nous devons choisir une date! Parfois jeudi à 20.00 heures? Nous regarderons le film pilote?
                        Does anyone want to join Probie and me in re-watching BSG from the beginning? Since we are Middle European Time we may have to do two different time points of people from the other side of the ocean decide to join in...

Comment

Let's not talk about BSG ... I just watched the 19th episode of last season ... next week will be the very last ... and I'm sad
                          Caprica will not restart before September ... Legend Of The Seeker cancelled ... SGU really sucks ... I've got nothing new to look forward to ... guess I'll start rewatching Atlantis from episode 1 ...
                          *sighs heavily*

Comment

If you should get lost - I'll come find you...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Huh? BSG post-a-thon?
                              It was only for Fionnait. We want to do a BSG post-a-thon but not here of course. But I'm also wating for a SGA post a thon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                                I've got nothing new to look forward to ... guess I'll start rewatching Atlantis from episode 1 ...
                                *sighs heavily*
                                But I'm also wating for a SGA post a thon.
                                I think Nephtys has just signed up for it

Comment

Working...
                                X