Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    There is that... though I'd feel kind of silly for having everyone pause their DVDs just for the one commercial Hulu puts in each break, since it might be done before everyone even saw the "hit pause" message.

Mmmm, Guinness.
    that's true...

and mmm
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in, looks around, waves*

Guinness, yuck!!

*wonders when we're getting our thread back*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Guinness, yuck!!

Yuck?!? Heresy!

As to when we're getting the original thread back, who knows? I think we're now in a temporary C&R section until the real one gets restored. Still no ETA on when that'll be.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yuck?!? Heresy!
          IMO, of course

As to when we're getting the original thread back, who knows? I think we're now in a temporary C&R section until the real one gets restored. Still no ETA on when that'll be.
          It's unsettling is what it is, no? Ironic, also, given that you'd think GW would be full of techies
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            SK you could always tell us when there's a commercial and we could all pause the DVDs

(I feel the need to apologize in advance for anything wacky I may say tonight...I blame the fact that this week was nuts enough to warrant a nice tall glass of Guiness while I watch hockey playoffs)
            You should meet Mr. SR. He's a Guinness nut. I can't stand the stuff. Besides we should all be drinking Anheuser-Busch products. But heck, since they got sold we don't have to be loyal anymore.

Guinness, yuck!!

I thought all guys liked Guinness.

IMO, of course

It's unsettling is what it is, no? Ironic, also, given that you'd think GW would be full of techies
            Yes, and I'm sure they are all busy telling the GW guys how to fix the problem. Mr. SR says they need more servers. I'm sure the problem is $$$.

Now, back on topic.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hey, tomorrow is the 18th of the month! Do you remember what that means? It'll be Sparky Day! We haven't done anything for Sparky Day in a while... I'll be posting a list of fic recs over several genres. What will you do? C'mon, let's have some fun!

IMO, of course
              *smirks*

Indeed.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              You should meet Mr. SR. He's a Guinness nut. I can't stand the stuff. Besides we should all be drinking Anheuser-Busch products. But heck, since they got sold we don't have to be loyal anymore.

Yes, and I'm sure they are all busy telling the GW guys how to fix the problem. Mr. SR says they need more servers. I'm sure the problem is $$$.
              I've been wondering that ever since we started having those weekly outages (last year? Two years ago?). Way past time to upgrade the hardware.

Just remember, John: Keep your eyes on her face! LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hellooooo? Where is everybody? Did y'all go down to the beach with Eri?

Comment

I'm here but not for long. Lots of real life stuff today. I'll be around tomorrow though and will do some fun postings.

Don't forget our virtual all day/night cocktail party at the con. Everybody join us. We have tons of food provided by the hotel and an open bar. Plus Mr. SR's sangria. I think we need to make a new batch since lots of guests are showing up and want to get loose before they go out to face the fans. LOL It's going to be full frontal McShep I understand later today. Oh dear.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Is there a reason why you chose the 18th of the month as Sparky Day? I'm curious

Anyway, to give this thread a little justice, we need this:

Spoiler:

Happy Sparky weekend!

Comment

No...my beach time isn't for another 2 weeks (I had to take the kids to the library for craft day ...)

mmmm looking forward to Mr SR's sangria *licks lips*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm here but not for long. Lots of real life stuff today. I'll be around tomorrow though and will do some fun postings.

Don't forget our virtual all day/night cocktail party at the con. Everybody join us. We have tons of food provided by the hotel and an open bar. Plus Mr. SR's sangria. I think we need to make a new batch since lots of guests are showing up and want to get loose before they go out to face the fans. LOL It's going to be full frontal McShep I understand later today. Oh dear.
                        *snickers* It's gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight! LOL!

Mmmm, sangria... Methinks we'll need to make that next batch double-strength...

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        Is there a reason why you chose the 18th of the month as Sparky Day? I'm curious
                        We chose the 18th because the first airing of The Real World was on the 18th (of August in 2006).

Anyway, to give this thread a little justice, we need this:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/mackenziesmomma...umb%5B2%5D.jpg

Happy Sparky weekend!
                        Yum. *licks lips*

No...my beach time isn't for another 2 weeks (I had to take the kids to the library for craft day ...)

mmmm looking forward to Mr SR's sangria *licks lips*
                        Beach! Ah, now that's the rub... beach, or Ren Faire?

Comment

*snickers* It's gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight! LOL!

Mmmm, sangria... Methinks we'll need to make that next batch double-strength...

We chose the 18th because the first airing of The Real World was on the 18th (of August in 2006).

Yum. *licks lips*

Beach! Ah, now that's the rub... beach, or Ren Faire?
                          For me it's gonna be beach and Much Ado About Nothing (If I don't die from the squee first lol)
                          sigpic

Comment

Is that the company JF was involved with?

I thought all guys liked Guinness.
                            It's the only drink I've ever poured down the sink. And it stained the sink

John, you have to be back from PX3892 by 1930hrs, or you'll never be seeing these again
                            Your.....arms?

I read full frontal, and my mind went instantly to the gutter. Hopefully that isn't the case here, or if so, warn me so I can go help out at the bar
                            sigpic

Comment

For me it's gonna be beach and Much Ado About Nothing (If I don't die from the squee first lol)
                              Heehee!

Is that the company JF was involved with?
                              "Involved with." That's one way of putting it. He's part of the Busch family (adopted).

It's the only drink I've ever poured down the sink. And it stained the sink
                              Hmm, must not have been a very good sink to get stained by mere Guinness.

John, you have to be back from PX3892 by 1930hrs, or you'll never be seeing these again
                              Your.....arms?
                              *does a Gibbs head-slap on McKay*

I read full frontal, and my mind went instantly to the gutter. Hopefully that isn't the case here, or if so, warn me so I can go help out at the bar
                              *snerks and starts passing out the scotch*

Comment

Yes thank you for adding those. There are so many others I left out. I could have done 5 posts and never repeated a moment.

But my video might sum it up also.

Spoiler:
                                Great video, one of my favourites! Shows how much John needs Elizabeth.

And he needs her to hold his hand, like in my video

Spoiler:
                                Shameless self promotion and unforgivable lobbying for GitM. And for Drew, this was S5. Much better than S4. IMHO as usual.

Spoiler:
                                I'm practically speechless after that. Well done
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X