Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I just realized one thing. It's my birthday. Not the real one of course but my birthday on this forum. I'm 1 year old. Youhou!lol
    Yay! *throws confetti* Let there be cake. And mojitos.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      Yay!!! Now we have two Sparky threads, will they combine them in only one? Let's hope so!
      I think they plan to combine/merge them. The "Ask the Moderators" thread mentions something about that. I only went there because I was totally confused......
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

I'm doing a stupid dance.lol

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
        Happy Sparky birthday Probie!!!
        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Yay! *throws confetti* Let there be cake. And mojitos.
        Thank you!
        Maybe we can do a "fiesta" with the cast. Yes it's an important moment.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          "eyekisses" "eyehugs" "eyetickles"
          The Sparky creativity astounds me...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          That sounds like an idea. Perhaps you'd like to work out a preferred thon time with your fellow Europeans?
          I second that idea.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I second that idea.
            I'm with you.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*slides in*
              did someone say mojitos?

Happy GW anniversary Probie!
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Sparky times two! Double the fun! ... for a little while anyway...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  I think they plan to combine/merge them. The "Ask the Moderators" thread mentions something about that. I only went there because I was totally confused......
                  Yeah, that's how I understood it as well. I'm guessing that the temp thread will be tacked onto the end of the original thread, so we might want to stick to continuing our conversations on the temp thread so that it's all in the correct order...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    *slides in*
                    did someone say mojitos?

Happy GW anniversary Probie!
                    Any excuse for a party around here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Yes and yes. I'm the good girl with the Janus complex. *g*

Fulfill SR's smut quota, of course.
                      *snickers*

And quota? What quota?! LOL!

My smut quota...never. Now who are we serving on a platter? *drools*
                      I think Joe just ran off to go hide somewhere...

I'm confused as well. Maybe they will combine the two threads.
                      I believe that's the plan.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      I just realized one thing. It's my birthday. Not the real one of course but my birthday on this forum. I'm 1 year old. Youhou!lol
                      Happy forum birthday, Probie!

And hey! Do you all realize we crossed 200 posts here in the temp thread? So we've got two reasons to party! *passes out mojitos*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Any excuse for a party around here.
                        I'm definitely not complaining....
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          I'm definitely not complaining....
                          Neither am I...

Oh look, that's where Joe ran off to! *points at Joe driving in a truck full of Budweiser*

Quick, someone fire up the barbecue and put on some burgers!

Comment

Woot! I'm on it. I hope he's got some of that good American Ale on that truck.

And wow! 200 posts in a little over 3 days. Proving once again that we are:

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Woot! I'm on it. I hope he's got some of that good American Ale on that truck.
                              I would imagine he does... he knows who the boss is, after all...

And wow! 200 posts in a little over 3 days. Proving once again that we are:

Spoiler:
                              You betcha! Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow... Oh wait, sorry, that's the Postal Service.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                I would imagine he does... he knows who the boss is, after all...

You betcha! Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow... Oh wait, sorry, that's the Postal Service.
                                ....ah but snow DID stop them after all....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X