Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    GITM?
    I hate it because Repli-Weir behaves in a so NOT-Elizabeth way.
    I hate it because Woolsey is so naive.
    I love it because John shows how much he cares about Elizabeth.

Again ... damn it
    Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. LOL

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Okay, so here's the choices for post-a-thon bait so far:

Critical Mass
    38 Minutes
    The Storm/The Eye
    Conversion
    Before I Sleep (2)
    The Real World
    Common Ground
    The Siege
    The Long Goodbye
    Ghost in the Machine

I'm thinking we could take the top two finishers in the voting so we can have a double-header viewing (unless we get a multi-parter in the #1 position).
    OMG! Not another vote. You're keeping score this time. I'm torn but if I have to choose one, I go with GitM because I think the discussion will be lively. BIS for second choice because it's so undeniably Sparky in a happy way.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

ya'll are bound and determined to get me through season 4 aren't you!? as long as you're all ready to hold my hand and pass me tissues and chocolate....and endure my ranting....
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. LOL
        Ok, I lay on the couch and you are the shrink, listening to my rants for at least a couple of hours

Comment

Shameless self promotion and unforgivable lobbying for GitM. And for Drew, this was S5. Much better than S4. IMHO as usual.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            OMG! Not another vote. You're keeping score this time. I'm torn but if I have to choose one, I go with GitM because I think the discussion will be lively. BIS for second choice because it's so undeniably Sparky in a happy way.
            *snickers* Though I'll warn everyone now, if the vote ends up going for any S4 or S5 episodes, I won't be participating... because I don't have the DVDs for those seasons, LOL!

Current totals:

Critical Mass
            38 Minutes
            The Storm/The Eye
            Conversion
            Before I Sleep (3)
            The Real World
            Common Ground
            The Siege
            The Long Goodbye
            Ghost in the Machine (2)
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR I feel the same way about season five so...*shrug* either way it'll be rough, so be prepared. I mean, sheesh, just your vid makes me cry....(and *sigh* I love that song...)
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

A Sparky video I just found browsing around. Lovely

Spoiler:

Comment

I hate season 4 and 5. Too much inconsistencies and contradictions for me. There are some good moments and I love "Vegas" and "Miller's crossing". Of course, I like some moments in Adrift and Lifeline and some ohters episodes but those two are my favorite for those seasons.

My vote: GITM and Conversion.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    I hate season 4 and 5. Too much inconsistencies and contradictions for me. There are some good moments and I love "Vegas" and "Miller's crossing". Of course, I like some moments in Adrift and Lifeline and some ohters episodes but those two are my favorite for those seasons.

My vote: GITM and Conversion.
                    Okay, I've already got your vote for GitM (since you were the one to originally suggest it), so adding your #2 vote...

Current totals:

Critical Mass
                    38 Minutes
                    The Storm/The Eye
                    Conversion (2)
                    Before I Sleep (3)
                    The Real World
                    Common Ground
                    The Siege
                    The Long Goodbye
                    Ghost in the Machine (2)

And nepthys, were you adding GitM as your second choice after Before I Sleep? Just want to make sure I've got the totals right.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And nepthys, were you adding GitM as your second choice after Before I Sleep? Just want to make sure I've got the totals right.
                      No, if I have to vote for a second choice, I choose The Real World = SuperSparky!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        No, if I have to vote for a second choice, I choose The Real World = SuperSparky!
                        So noted!

Critical Mass
                        38 Minutes
                        The Storm/The Eye
                        Conversion (2)
                        Before I Sleep (3)
                        The Real World (2)
                        Common Ground
                        The Siege
                        The Long Goodbye
                        Ghost in the Machine (2)

Comment

*wanders in after first day of tan* Ooo, we moved! Nice temp surroundings. *whistles*

Love the introduction to Sparky. Maybe I should do mini-recaps. *LOL*

First vote--I'd love to hear people's thoughts on GITM--you can also download it from iTunes (or you could, anyway) for 1.99. And it may still be up on Hulu. Second, I vote for The Eye because that never ever ever ever fails to lift my Sparky spirits.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            *wanders in after first day of tan* Ooo, we moved! Nice temp surroundings. *whistles*

Love the introduction to Sparky. Maybe I should do mini-recaps. *LOL*
                            Whoo hoo! Mini-recaps for the win! Or at least episode picspams.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            First vote--I'd love to hear people's thoughts on GITM--you can also download it from iTunes (or you could, anyway) for 1.99. And it may still be up on Hulu. Second, I vote for The Eye because that never ever ever ever fails to lift my Sparky spirits.
                            Heh, there's no way I'm paying for S4-5 (unless MGM gets off their butts and releases a complete series set on Blu-Ray). Hulu might work, except that they stick commercials in, so I wouldn't be able to stay in sync with everyone's DVDs.

And I'm going to count your vote for The Eye as a vote for The Storm/The Eye together 'cause, well, multi-parters are like peanut butter and chocolate. They've got to stay together!

Critical Mass
                            38 Minutes
                            The Storm/The Eye (2)
                            Conversion (2)
                            Before I Sleep (3)
                            The Real World (2)
                            Common Ground
                            The Siege
                            The Long Goodbye
                            Ghost in the Machine (3)

Comment

SK you could always tell us when there's a commercial and we could all pause the DVDs

(I feel the need to apologize in advance for anything wacky I may say tonight...I blame the fact that this week was nuts enough to warrant a nice tall glass of Guiness while I watch hockey playoffs)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                SK you could always tell us when there's a commercial and we could all pause the DVDs
                                There is that... though I'd feel kind of silly for having everyone pause their DVDs just for the one commercial Hulu puts in each break, since it might be done before everyone even saw the "hit pause" message.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                (I feel the need to apologize in advance for anything wacky I may say tonight...I blame the fact that this week was nuts enough to warrant a nice tall glass of Guiness while I watch hockey playoffs)
                                Mmmm, Guinness.

Comment

Working...
                                X