Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *polishes own credit card and whistles innocently* Hah! If I do win it, it'll be staying in a nice shiny display case in my office. Though pilgrimages by Sparkies visiting the LA area can be arranged.
    Then I'd have yet another reason too visit LA one day

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Then I'd have yet another reason too visit LA one day
      Hooray!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello thread - I am sick and at home for the rest of the week. There's not much going on, and as much as I would like to work on a story, any story, my stuffed nose and sore throat are keeping me uninspired. Blech.

I saw we were supposed to vote, yes? I vote for Atlanis Rising, because it ties us back to the beginning in a way, and I like to think our project will be heavy on continuity and meaningful storylines.

How is everyone?
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Hello thread - I am sick and at home for the rest of the week. There's not much going on, and as much as I would like to work on a story, any story, my stuffed nose and sore throat are keeping me uninspired. Blech.

I saw we were supposed to vote, yes? I vote for Atlanis Rising, because it ties us back to the beginning in a way, and I like to think our project will be heavy on continuity and meaningful storylines.

How is everyone?
          Oh noes! *sends hot tea with honey to soothe the sore throat and ginger to open up stuffed nasal passages* Get lots of rest and get well soon!

I'm okay... currently plotting a few last details of my trip to Comic-Con in July, and thinking of what to have for lunch today.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Do you think they will sell the ancient chair? I have a little place in my garden......and....when I think Joe/John put his ass on it......
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

How is everyone?
              Got the vote. But now you have to decide on :

Atlantis Rising 4
              The Virtual Series

Atlantis Rising
              By fans, for fans!

Virtual Atlantis: The Series Continues
              By Fans, For Fans

Atlantis Reprise 1
              By fans, for the fans

And we're currently talking about atlantisrisingonline.com or sgarising.com I think for the IRL. Which does everybody prefer?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              *polishes own credit card and whistles innocently* Hah! If I do win it, it'll be staying in a nice shiny display case in my office. Though pilgrimages by Sparkies visiting the LA area can be arranged.

That totally cracked me up!
              Heh. I'll bet my limit is higher than yours since I've had one of my cards for...um...30 years. *looks around for Mr. SR*
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I like Atlantis Rising, The Virtual Series. And also sgarising.com *G*

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Do you think they will sell the ancient chair? I have a little place in my garden......and....when I think Joe/John put his ass on it......
                  *snickers* Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they sell the chair, too.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And we're currently talking about atlantisrisingonline.com or sgarising.com I think for the IRL. Which does everybody prefer?
                  Put down my vote for atlantisrisingonline.com.

Heh. I'll bet my limit is higher than yours since I've had one of my cards for...um...30 years. *looks around for Mr. SR*
                  Two words: Cashier's check.

Comment

Yay, I'll wait too but don't want to have to outbid you. *polishes credit card* Just kidding. I wish there was some way to keep the price down so you can get it. Though if we ever meet at a con, I want to touch it. And I love how they're pushing the fact that John gave it to her for her birthday. Even the auction is shippy. LOL
                    I noticed that too! *LOL*

Got the vote. But now you have to decide on :

Atlantis Rising 4
                    The Virtual Series

Atlantis Rising
                    By fans, for fans!

Virtual Atlantis: The Series Continues
                    By Fans, For Fans

Atlantis Reprise 1
                    By fans, for the fans

How about

Atlantis Rising:
                    A Virtual Season Six
                    For Fans, By Fans

I'd like to keep that it's Season Six in there somewhere, so people don't think we're rewriting the entire thing.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I wish I had more money! *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Hehe, I'd bid on that one too
                        Although, I fear it would sell for such an insane amount that I would never be able to afford it.

On the votes: I'm going for Atlantis Rising: the virtual series
                        and for sgarising.com, just because it's shorter and easier to remember than atlantisrisingonline.com

Sig by me

Comment

I wish I had more money! *g*
                          *raises hand* me too!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Hehe, I'd bid on that one too
                            Although, I fear it would sell for such an insane amount that I would never be able to afford it.
                            I have no doubt they'll be saving that one for the live auction. Somebody ought to be selling popcorn for that bidding war.

Comment

Yay for the Sparky-Jar! Whoever wins it has to put mints into it!

I also wish I had more money. Right now, I wish I had ANY *g*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Yay for the Sparky-Jar! Whoever wins it has to put mints into it!

I also wish I had more money. Right now, I wish I had ANY *g*
                                And take lots of pictures with that big pile of mints spilling out the top! *cackles*

Comment

Working...
                                X