Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    what you didn't think i wouldn't? thanks for the vote of confidence JT. I am trying to take it easy but the damn vicodin and the pain killers they gave me are making me tired.
    Oh, don't be silly. I meant you survived without having horrible pain or you wouldn't be posting.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Oh, don't be silly. I meant you survived without having horrible pain or you wouldn't be posting.
      true. i mean there was that pain in the chest feeling right after coming out of the surgery but that subsided later on in the day. But i feel like my normal gung-ho self now. just wish i could eat cause i am jones-ing for a Big Mac from the Local Mickey D's. (McDonalds.)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        It's not just you. Trust me.
        Our dear Lt. Colonel does have that effect on the ladies. Now if only I were that lucky.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Our dear Lt. Colonel does have that effect on the ladies. Now if only I were that lucky.
          Don't worry ... if you watch him in action, you'll pick up some moves.

I won't be here for the post-a-thon, so I'll have to catch up when I get home tomorrow. It's been a busy but very enjoyable weekend. And LCJS, if it makes you feel any better, I'm heading to the dentist tomorrow the instant I get home from vacation for more fillings. Let's see how much I can drool this time.

Have a good weekend, everybody!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Hope everyone survived the daylight savings time change!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            True fax, dat.

I won't be here for the post-a-thon, so I'll have to catch up when I get home tomorrow. It's been a busy but very enjoyable weekend. And LCJS, if it makes you feel any better, I'm heading to the dentist tomorrow the instant I get home from vacation for more fillings. Let's see how much I can drool this time.

Speaking of which... S-minus 4 hours and 43 minutes until today's Underground post-a-thon!

And have a good weekend SW, we'll see you tomorrow!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, that's just not right. You should have a little time to enjoy being home before the dentist. I had to go to mine 2 days in a row last week. I went for a cleaning and he said I needed an old filling replaced. Yes, my friends, they wear out. Also I needed a new night guard. Sigh. That little piece of clear plastic cost more than my new washing machine. I hate dentists, but I love my insurance company.

Looking forward to the first encounter with the Genii in today's post-a-thon.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 2 hours and 30 minutes to the Underground post-a-thon!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here and ready to get my snark on!

"Have you ever cleared a stump by hand?"

"Yes, it's a hobby."

[something like that]

Comment

Good evening everyone, I'm looking forward to 'Underground' in a while.

I saw this pic and I must admit that I was only looking at John and Liz, maybe I also should have lloked at Rodney:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Good evening everyone, I'm looking forward to 'Underground' in a while.

I saw this pic and I must admit that I was only looking at John and Liz, maybe I also should have lloked at Rodney:
                      That picture was posted a few weeks ago for something.. maybe one of Shipper Writer's sigs? But I admit that Rodney's eye line was the first thing I noticed. Poor Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        That picture was posted a few weeks ago for something.. maybe one of Shipper Writer's sigs? But I admit that Rodney's eye line was the first thing I noticed. Poor Rodney.
                        I really love the expression on John's face there. You just know he's done something naughty.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes!

Sorry for being incommunicado for a bit; I was prepping a pasta bake for dinner later.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I really love the expression on John's face there. You just know he's done something naughty.
                          When is John not doing something naughty?

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Time to start getting your DVD/Blu-rays ready!

Comment

And wouldn't you know it, AMC is running the Riddick movies this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X