Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    You can never trust a simple people who talk into their wrists. *writes that down*
    Words of wisdom.

Comment

Okay, so pseudo-18th century clothing, but pseudo-19th century house.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Fire in the Hall!!!

BAM
        sigpic

Comment

Teyla notices that Cowen is acting a bit unusual. Hmmm? Now she's bored again. And Rodney looks hungry. And John looks......
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And here goes John demoing some C4. *headdesk*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Fire in the Hall!!!

BAM
              Fire in the hole. You are a bit ahead of me. But okay.
              sigpic

Comment

John and Liz in her office, and she even shut the door for privacy
                sigpic

Comment

Teyla notices that Cowen is acting a bit unusual. Hmmm? Now she's bored again. And Rodney looks hungry. And John looks......
                  *snerks* John is going to be in soooo much trouble when he reports back to Lizzeh.

Comment

I got a hat like that in the Bahamas. Teyla looks really excited about the harvest ceremony, and that's enough to scare John off. Rodney too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      John and Liz in her office, and she even shut the door for privacy
                      Never a good sign.

Comment

I got a hat like that in the Bahamas. Teyla looks really excited about the harvest ceremony, and that's enough to scare John off. Rodney too.

Comment

And this, people, is why Lizzeh should be going on off-world missions!

Comment

"Yes, it's a hobby." I love Elizabeth so much.

She's gonna give John some negotiating skills later.

In bed.

Comment

I'd love to watch John clear a stump by hand. He knew she would give in and she knew he knew but it's fun bantering.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I think in the future, major, that I whould do the negotiating" (or something like that)

I really wish that they would have continued with that and let Liz do her job of world more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X