Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Good to hear you're feeling better, LCJS!

    Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Is it me or does Elizabeth look like her mind has gone straight to the Sparky gutter?
    It's not just you. Trust me.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      They gave me Vicodin.



      yeah sorry about that. i didn't mean to worry you guys.



      good advice to remember. i don't liking whumping myself anyway.



      well i'm still a little bit of pain but other than that i don't feel like a zombie at all.

      on a lighter note, i am glad you guys took time to wish me good luck and all that jazz. it was nice. so thank you.
      I took Vicodin once and immediately understood how someone could become an addict. It relieves the pain and makes you not care. Not a drug you want to take longer than the prescribed time. Just look at House. LOL
      sigpic

      Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

      Comment


        Morphine is also rather good... though like vicodin I get why one could easily get addicted to it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

        Comment


          Morning everybody!

          Checking in from my phone. If you've seen me on Twitter, you know I arrived safe and sound and immediately started in on the margaritas. Though truth be told, I slept like a baby!

          Love the pic from "Grace Under Pressure" and I also agree that Lizzeh's mind has joined us in the gutter. *squee*

          Have a good day, and remember, Daylight Savings Time ends tomorrow, so turn your clocks forward an hour before you go to sleep. Wouldn't want anybody to miss any important events!

          *smutty Sparky fic bunny waves*

          Oh boy. A girl's work is never done.

          *zip out*

          Comment


            Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Morning everybody!

            Checking in from my phone. If you've seen me on Twitter, you know I arrived safe and sound and immediately started in on the margaritas. Though truth be told, I slept like a baby!

            Love the pic from "Grace Under Pressure" and I also agree that Lizzeh's mind has joined us in the gutter. *squee*

            Have a good day, and remember, Daylight Savings Time ends tomorrow, so turn your clocks forward an hour before you go to sleep. Wouldn't want anybody to miss any important events!

            *smutty Sparky fic bunny waves*

            Oh boy. A girl's work is never done.

            *zip out*
            I hate DST with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Why are we still doing that bit of stupid anyway? I'll be groggy all week. *fumes*

            *waves to our 12 guests*

            sigpic

            Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I hate DST with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Why are we still doing that bit of stupid anyway? I'll be groggy all week. *fumes*

              *waves to our 12 guests*
              The only plus side is that I have a week to readjust because I don't have to wake up at 5:30am for work. Thank God for small miracles ... namely Spring Break and the following picture:

              Deliberate repost:
              Well, hello.

              Comment


                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

                Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Morning everybody!

                Checking in from my phone. If you've seen me on Twitter, you know I arrived safe and sound and immediately started in on the margaritas. Though truth be told, I slept like a baby!

                Love the pic from "Grace Under Pressure" and I also agree that Lizzeh's mind has joined us in the gutter. *squee*

                Have a good day, and remember, Daylight Savings Time ends tomorrow, so turn your clocks forward an hour before you go to sleep. Wouldn't want anybody to miss any important events!

                *smutty Sparky fic bunny waves*

                Oh boy. A girl's work is never done.

                *zip out*
                Good morning, and glad to hear you got in okay! Mmmm, margaritas!

                Ugh, Daylight Savings! Gotta remember that for tomorrow's Underground post-a-thon!

                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I hate DST with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Why are we still doing that bit of stupid anyway? I'll be groggy all week. *fumes*

                *waves to our 12 guests*
                I know right? As if I don't get enough sleep already. *shakes fist at whoever the idiot was that came up with DST*

                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/sga-2x13-2563.jpg
                Awww, look at him! He's so cute, smiling like he's got a special secret that he wants to share with his Lizzeh. *squees*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

                  Good morning, and glad to hear you got in okay! Mmmm, margaritas!

                  Ugh, Daylight Savings! Gotta remember that for tomorrow's Underground post-a-thon!

                  I know right? As if I don't get enough sleep already. *shakes fist at whoever the idiot was that came up with DST*

                  Awww, look at him! He's so cute, smiling like he's got a special secret that he wants to share with his Lizzeh. *squees*
                  Hmm. I wonder just what that special secret is. *flails and falls in gutter*

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Have fun and don't do anything we...oh, never mind. Have fun.
                    Will do! I brought my Clone!John with me.

                    Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    Ya know, considering how Elizabeth's hand is wrapped around my neck and she's all tense, I'm thinking she faked passing out. Not that I mind, though ...

                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Neither do I. But oh, it's so much fun to watch!

                    "Booty."

                    Priceless.

                    And have fun on your trip, SW!
                    Why is "booty" such a fun word to say?

                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Deliberate repost because, well...

                    GUH. *thunks in bliss from the squee*
                    Ditto.

                    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    *can't stop staring* The position of his hand. The bunching of the muscles in his neck. The way he's studying her face rather than looking where he is going. How securely he is holding her against his body. Nope, nothing shippy here. Just a guy carrying his boss to the infirmary in the most efficient way possible...oh wait.
                    ROFL!!!

                    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oh no, nothing at all shippy here. These are not the droids you're looking for, you can go about your business, move along. Yeah, right. *snerks*
                    *cackles*

                    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Ah, I have Kate all to myself....

                    This is sadly also a downside....
                    Where would you rather be: having Kate all to yourself or trapped in a circle of crazy women who are attacking each other over Clone!John?

                    Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    They gave me Vicodin.

                    yeah sorry about that. i didn't mean to worry you guys.

                    good advice to remember. i don't liking whumping myself anyway.

                    well i'm still a little bit of pain but other than that i don't feel like a zombie at all.

                    on a lighter note, i am glad you guys took time to wish me good luck and all that jazz. it was nice. so thank you.
                    No problem, you're family here! Glad to hear everything went well!

                    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I took Vicodin once and immediately understood how someone could become an addict. It relieves the pain and makes you not care. Not a drug you want to take longer than the prescribed time. Just look at House. LOL
                    Yeah, please don't become House ...

                    My friend and her granddaughter are at the library. Free WiFi. Heheheheh.

                    I'll probably be on Twitter more while I'm over here, so I'll check in, post some photos ... and have fun with mein Clone. Mwah ha ha.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!



                      Good morning, and glad to hear you got in okay! Mmmm, margaritas!

                      Ugh, Daylight Savings! Gotta remember that for tomorrow's Underground post-a-thon!



                      I know right? As if I don't get enough sleep already. *shakes fist at whoever the idiot was that came up with DST*



                      Awww, look at him! He's so cute, smiling like he's got a special secret that he wants to share with his Lizzeh. *squees*
                      It's obvious he's got a special something he wants to share with her. *snicker* A special smile, that is. What did you think I meant?

                      Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      Hmm. I wonder just what that special secret is. *flails and falls in gutter*
                      See, it's not just me.
                      sigpic

                      Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good to hear you're feeling better, LCJS!
                        Thanks SK, i really want some good food but I'm still stuck on jello and yogurt for a few days more.

                        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I took Vicodin once and immediately understood how someone could become an addict. It relieves the pain and makes you not care. Not a drug you want to take longer than the prescribed time. Just look at House. LOL
                        Yeah trust me when i saw that they were giving me vicodin i was like "oh good I'm House now."

                        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        No problem, you're family here! Glad to hear everything went well!
                        Well I guess after hanging around you guys for nearly 5 years it was bound to happen. and thanks, it did go well.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Ya know, considering how Elizabeth's hand is wrapped around my neck and she's all tense, I'm thinking she faked passing out. Not that I mind, though ...
                          Oh no, he doesn't mind at all. Just look at where his hand is.

                          Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Why is "booty" such a fun word to say?
                          I know, right? Must be something pirate-ish about it.

                          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          It's obvious he's got a special something he wants to share with her. *snicker* A special smile, that is. What did you think I meant?
                          Oh, suuuuuuure that's what you meant. We totally believe you. NOT!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                          Comment


                            LTJS - I'm so glad you've survived. Take it easy for the next few days.


                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I know right? As if I don't get enough sleep already. *shakes fist at whoever the idiot was that came up with DST*
                            Every time I get used to a time schedule it keeps changing. RI time. San Diego time. RI time. Now change to DST.


                            Awww, look at him! He's so cute, smiling like he's got a special secret that he wants to share with his Lizzeh. *squees*

                            I just adore his smile in that one. And he was just coming in to tell her about Zelenka's face so that she can see it. He wanted to share it with her, to make her happy. To spend his free time with his boss when he didn't even have to.

                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            I know, right? Must be something pirate-ish about it.
                            Where's my rum??? I haven't had any since my vacation. That must be my problem.

                            Comment


                              So the friend I'm visiting just got a flat tire. Grr... We've now been waiting over 1/2 hour to get it patched. I'm hungry, d***it! *pouts*

                              *reads previous posts and falls over laughing*

                              I'm gonna need another margarita. Clone!Shep, would you please go make one for me?
                              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 10 March 2012, 01:58 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                LTJS - I'm so glad you've survived. Take it easy for the next few days.
                                what you didn't think i wouldn't? thanks for the vote of confidence JT. I am trying to take it easy but the damn vicodin and the pain killers they gave me are making me tired.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X