No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OO who can forget POSTATHONS! I should be around for this weeks (if there is one on).. I may be hungover due to a hens night the night before.. but I should be there

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      OOOO the resemblence is uncanny... ok who's got a plotbunny on this?
      I know! I swear the artist watches SGA!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

OO who can forget POSTATHONS! I should be around for this weeks (if there is one on).. I may be hungover due to a hens night the night before.. but I should be there
        Yep, we're doing a solo episode this week, Sateda. We'll take the next Saturday (April 11) off, then watch Progeny and The Real World on the 18th when some of our number will be back from trips.

And I just realized that the 18th is doubly appropriate for that particular double-header, because it's Sparky Day for April! Sparky Day is the 18th of every month; we chose the 18th because it was on the 18th of August in 2006 that The Real World first aired in the US. So, yeah. We're doing Progeny/TRW on the 18th.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Yep, we're doing a solo episode this week, Sateda. We'll take the next Saturday (April 11) off, then watch Progeny and The Real World on the 18th when some of our number will be back from trips.

And I just realized that the 18th is doubly appropriate for that particular double-header, because it's Sparky Day for April! Sparky Day is the 18th of every month; we chose the 18th because it was on the 18th of August in 2006 that The Real World first aired in the US. So, yeah. We're doing Progeny/TRW on the 18th.
          Well then it seems doubly appropriate!! GO SPARKY!!! (and its a whole 3 days after my birthday.. SQUEE!)

Comment

What's on April 11?

Comment

Wow! That is really awesome! *snerches pic*

And it's giving me a sudden hankering to read Azar's A Taste for Scandal again. Elizabeth and John in an Austen-esque AU. Eat your heart out, Grey's Anatomy!

Happy Sparky reading!
              Oh, that was really good! I love Jane Austen, and I love the Sorcery and Cecelia books that that fic was inspired by. Yay! *is happy now*
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Look, our special ranks are going away. So hopefully the pink will, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  Can't wait to see the yellow, eh?

I think I'll be able to do the postathon next week - FINALLY!!!!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Well then it seems doubly appropriate!! GO SPARKY!!! (and its a whole 3 days after my birthday.. SQUEE!)
                    Cool, we'll have to make sure we have lots of fizzy exotic beverages on hand!

What's on April 11?
                    Nothing, actually. Eri and Kris are gonna be out of town, and we could probably use an official break anyway.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It can't come soon enough. My eyes are bleeding.

Comment

It can't come soon enough. My eyes are bleeding.
                        Are there fics on Elizabeth wearing pink stuff?

Comment

Yay.. I'm back to being a 1st Lt!

Now be gone pink so I can use a normal sized window...

Comment

Argh, lucky you. I'm still seeing pink. And it's not Pink Floyd. Eeeek.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Are there fics on Elizabeth wearing pink stuff?
                              Maybe pink lingerie to drive John wild?

Comment

Yay.. I'm back to being a 1st Lt!

Now be gone pink so I can use a normal sized window...
                                And so my eyes stop bleeding...

Comment

Working...
                                X