No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, the pretty spooky beginning. Shep is complaining about walking. That's a switch.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooooh.... creepy mist planet. Those spires running up to the gate on both sides looked really cool.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here

Comment

McShep banter was fun in those days. Fognotfog. Watch Shep take his hat off. They cut away and then the hair is perfect. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Atmosphere suits!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think the setting is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                McShep banter was fun in those days. Fognotfog. Watch Shep take his hat off. They cut away and then the hair is perfect. LOL
                Yeah, seriously! I guess immunity to helmet hair is one of Shep's secret super powers!

Comment

In terms of lots. Hee. Shep is so cute and naive in those days.
                  sigpic

Comment

ooo John being impatient

Comment

Credits of win. Except for overtheshouldercoat Rodney. WT?
                      sigpic

Comment

Wormhole back to Earth? Oh, wow!

And... opening credits!

Comment

Conference room. Shep reads Eliz's mind and snarks about it to Rodney.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Credits of win. Except for overtheshouldercoat Rodney. WT?
                            Totally. I loved that the S1 credits had shots of the characters actually doing things instead of just staring at the camera.

Comment

What could've happan if they really did gone back to Earth without the Aliens interference?

Comment

Written by M&M. Things change. EEEEE! Leaning back Shep and now he shows his mad math skilz.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X