Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 2 with Wraith Queen

Comment

Caldwell actually got a half decent plan....

Comment

Ooooh, John's suspicious of her asking all those questions, and then the big one about what his world is called. And did you see how she put her hand on his chest?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Crap, John's back for another round with the Queen.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Smart John

Comment

John and the Wraith Queen... he got you so good!

Comment

Hah! John is just so damn good, he didn't fall for the Wraith Queen's plan. Hah!

Comment

Ford's back... and drugged again

Comment

Ford to the rescue

Comment

Way to go, Ford! He even got their gear!

Comment

Team Shep on the loose.. YAY!

Comment

John's got a plan!!!

Comment

Ford sacraficing himself, you know we never really found out what had happened to him

Comment

The Daedalus has arrived, and Lorne and Rodney are off to the rescue!

Comment

And an impressive space battle ensues

Comment

Working...
                                X