Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh but guys you know what this means? It means McKeller is sadly canon but certain other ship with senile eye$ex isn't. They're bro and sis like they should be. Neener - neener.
    **giggles** Oh, and Anuna -- your CD is coming along very nicely, I'm giving the original design a bit of a facelift.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      **giggles** Oh, and Anuna -- your CD is coming along very nicely, I'm giving the original design a bit of a facelift.
      Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! I need to write some Carson/Teyla. Hehehhee!

Thank you!!!!!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

OMG! I don't get fic written for me very often, and this time it's SGA, S5 and how it should end fic! And we're talking about the author who influenced my own writing so much - I can't tell you how happy this makes me!

Haphaestus by Speckleberry

Comment

Yes exactly. The best eye$es award of the century goes to Sparky. Hehhehe!

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap0068.jpg
          He's looking at the computer, she's looking at him

She's looking at him, he's eyeing her rack

She looks like she is taking a dump, so I don't think that one counts. If the food was that bad, she should have just let Ronon have it

That's only one of many examples and many men as I've heard Reiko, can we have some Emmet?
          Many? That seems a bit extreme. Teyla/Kanaan had good s4 chemistry (at least in her dreams), but not so much in s5
          sigpic

Comment

Hee, Ronon and Teyla are cute too ^^

Here's one for tonight of other!ship, and then I'm off to bed.

Comment

I would rather have John and Ronon cuddle than John and Teyla cuddle.
              I just knew that one was coming. And look, General O'Niell is so shocked he fainted

J: Don't tell, Sheppard, don't tell!
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO! That food fight was soooo foreplay!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Teyla/Kanaan had good s4 chemistry (at least in her dreams)
                  Of course. Men are always better in dreams.

Yeah, there was a Carson/Teyla kiss ad-libbed by RL/PM in Critical Mass but they decided to run with Carson/Laura instead so they cut it.

Comment

Hee, Ronon and Teyla are cute too ^^

Here's one for tonight of other!ship, and then I'm off to bed.

Lizzie and John are happy because their matchmaking of Teyla and Carson was a success! Teyla and Carson are happy because their matchmaking of Sparky was a success and Sparky don't even have a clue.

For gateraid - find John's feet!

Do you think anyone else noticed it? Ford? McKay? Elizabeth certainly did.

Comment

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/38mins.jpg

Do you think anyone else noticed it? Ford? McKay? Elizabeth certainly did.
                      Given the way Teyla's looking at Elizabeth, I'd say she sure noticed!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McKay's trying not to take notice.

And I'm off to bed now. 'Night Sparkies!

Comment

Of course. Men are always better in dreams.
                          I know I am. Real life, not so much

Yeah, there was a Carson/Teyla kiss ad-libbed by RL/PM in Critical Mass but they decided to run with Carson/Laura instead so they cut it.
                          Ahh, that one. It's in the commentary, isn't it. They could have left it in, its not like she frenched him or anything. But then it would make the 'other' ships look bad
                          sigpic

Comment

McKay's trying not to take notice.

And I'm off to bed now. 'Night Sparkies!
                            Nighty-night! Have happy Sparky dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              Ahh, that one. It's in the commentary, isn't it. They could have left it in, its not like she frenched him or anything. But then it would make the 'other' ships look bad
                              So that's why they killed off Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Given the way Teyla's looking at Elizabeth, I'd say she sure noticed!
                                She decided to remain quiet to keep attention away from the wardrobe and makeup department being high that day (see wig and shirt - *shudders*). Actually, shouldn't she have been wearing something Athosian (with her s3-5wig)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X