Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's going? They all are!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*hugs Hammond*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Who's going? They all are!
        Yeah, it always tickles me that the most important people all leave at once. Maybe forever. lol

And Shep gets his ego stroked. Awww. He needs that.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Briefing in the SGC briefing room!

And you know, the fact that it was Hammond who met them and not O'Neill when O'Neill was in command of the SGC when the expedition left should've been their first clue that something was up...

Comment

I love that scene with elizabeth entering the sgc gateroom!!!

Comment

Go Elizabeth YOU rock!!!

Comment

Gah, more sheyla. *headdesk*

Comment

My friend has a car like that. Hee.

And Simon is actually handsome here. But not Shep handsome. *pffffft*

Hee. The contrast with Rodney's place is fun. No messages. ROTFLMAO

EEEE! The Outer Limits.
                  sigpic

Comment

EWWW! Siomon

Comment

Lizzie's car is RED! I love that!

Aaaaaahhhh, Simon alert! All hands to battle stations!

Comment

LOL at all the dead plants in Rodney's house.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Gah, more sheyla. *headdesk*
                          Don't worry. Now he's bored and not paying any attention to her. Except looking at her legs for about 2 secs. Now he's puzzled and *distracted by Joe's clothes*.

Sedge!
                          sigpic

Comment

The Elizabeth Weir music *LOVES*

Comment

Shep is such a guy. Can't stand shopping.

Comment

Sedge!

Comment

Working...
                                X