No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Sparky Mistletoe Madness I created eons ago. I'm still rather proud of it.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you're all having a wonderful day with family and friends!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

And the Sparky Mistletoe Madness I created eons ago. I'm still rather proud of it.
      Ahh, always a good time!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Christmas is over. It was a pretty good day for me. Today I'm just chilling.

How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, even if you didn't celebrate the holiday, that you enjoyed the day off!!

In football news, I had the best weekend of the season. The Patriots, the Raiders, and the Eagles all won! First time that's happened all season!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Christmas is over. It was a pretty good day for me. Today I'm just chilling.

How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, even if you didn't celebrate the holiday, that you enjoyed the day off!!
          Christmas was pretty much the same here. Nice, quiet day with lots of yummy season's eatings, peaceful music, and watching the weather. Today, more chilling out.

In football news, I had the best weekend of the season. The Patriots, the Raiders, and the Eagles all won! First time that's happened all season!
          Now THAT's a Christmas present! Congrats on the wins!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

My goodness, trying to explain technology to my sister is just draining. She is terrible about it. She couldn't get into the online portal for her medical stuff, so she asked me to take a look at her phone. Mind you, her phone is over 4 years old. She was having issues with clicking on links. I find out it's because she had over 80 browser tabs already open! Once I closed them all, things started to work a little better. She can't download the app for the portal because she has no memory left, and her connection is garbage. So she has to use a browser window to access the portal. She deleted a text message with a link in it, and she thought her deleting the text had somehow made her account get deleted. Uh, that's not how that works.

*facepalm*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Christmas was pretty much the same here. Nice, quiet day with lots of yummy season's eatings, peaceful music, and watching the weather. Today, more chilling out.
              Sounds nice!!

Now THAT's a Christmas present! Congrats on the wins!
              Thanks! It was a once in a season kinda deal.

Comment

Well my friends, after 6 COVID jabs stretching back to April 2021, I have finally managed to get it.
                It took its own sweet time finding me.
                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

My goodness, trying to explain technology to my sister is just draining. She is terrible about it. She couldn't get into the online portal for her medical stuff, so she asked me to take a look at her phone. Mind you, her phone is over 4 years old. She was having issues with clicking on links. I find out it's because she had over 80 browser tabs already open! Once I closed them all, things started to work a little better. She can't download the app for the portal because she has no memory left, and her connection is garbage. So she has to use a browser window to access the portal. She deleted a text message with a link in it, and she thought her deleting the text had somehow made her account get deleted. Uh, that's not how that works.

*facepalm*
                  *headdesk* My sympathies. Your sister sounds like my mom with technology.

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                  Well my friends, after 6 COVID jabs stretching back to April 2021, I have finally managed to get it.
                  Eeep! Rest and take care of yourself, and get better soon! *sends virtual hugs*

Comment

Went for Mexican food with a friend of mine. Mmmm, enchiladas!

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                    Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon. It's taking my brother and sister-in-law a long time to fully get over it. Take it easy!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                    *headdesk* My sympathies. Your sister sounds like my mom with technology.
                    Yeah, some people just aren't good at it. I don't know how she lives without being able to be online much. I could never survive.

Comment

Oh yeah, I wanted to mention these clips I saw on the news. We had talked about the weird bowl game names.

Watch the Duke Mayo Bowl's event. The coach gets a mayo dump, instead of the traditional Gateraid dump.

And the Pop Tart Bowl had a huge edible pop tart mascot.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Went for Mexican food with a friend of mine. Mmmm, enchiladas!
                        Yummy! Now I'm hungry!

Yeah, some people just aren't good at it. I don't know how she lives without being able to be online much. I could never survive.
                        Me neither! Must haz my internetz!

Oh yeah, I wanted to mention these clips I saw on the news. We had talked about the weird bowl game names.

Watch the Duke Mayo Bowl's event. The coach gets a mayo dump, instead of the traditional Gateraid dump.

And the Pop Tart Bowl had a huge edible pop tart mascot.
                        OMG! I saw the mayo dump on the news, but an edible pop tart mascot?!?

I was thinking of just doing one final roundup for the bowl season, but I can't resist... TIME FOR A COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL ROUNDUP!

Air Force beat James Madison 31-21 in the Armed Forces Bowl, and USC beat Louisville 42-28 in the Holiday Bowl...and Coach Riley got an EGGNOG dump! LOL! At least it wasn't mayo...yuck! Also of note, our good friend Southern Red's Virginia Tech beat Tulane 41-20 in a very rainy Military Bowl. Coming up, our good friend Eri13's Georgia will take on Florida State at the Orange Bowl, while Tennessee will face Iowa in the Citrus Bowl for a spot in the College Football Championship game on Jan. 8. On to victory!
                        *ETA: I mis-typed, Tennessee is NOT playing for a spot in the Championship, it's those other guys. This is what happens when I post before I've had my morning coffee, LOL.
                        Last edited by Scary Kitty; 29 December 2023, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Me neither! Must haz my internetz!
                          Of course, my siblings are not online people. In fact, each time I've met someone from online IRL, I've told my family they were college friends. My family simply would not understand meeting someone they'd met online. My nephew is likely the only exception as I know he is into a lot of gaming.

OMG! I saw the mayo dump on the news, but an edible pop tart mascot?!?
                          I was thinking of just doing one final roundup for the bowl season, but I can't resist... TIME FOR A COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWL ROUNDUP!
                          Air Force beat James Madison 31-21 in the Armed Forces Bowl, and USC beat Louisville 42-28 in the Holiday Bowl...and </span><span>Coach</span></a> Riley got an EGGNOG dump! LOL! At least it wasn't mayo...yuck! Also of note, our good friend Southern Red's Virginia Tech beat Tulane 41-20 in a very rainy Military Bowl. Coming up, our good friend Eri13's Georgia will take on Florida State at the Orange Bowl, while Tennessee will face Iowa in the Citrus Bowl for a spot in the College Football Championship game on Jan. 8. On to victory!
                          *ETA: I mis-typed, Tennessee is NOT playing for a spot in the Championship, it's those other guys. This is what happens when I post before I've had my morning coffee, LOL.

Eggnog is slightly better than mayo. But still.... eeew.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

Yeah, I didn't post yesterday. Having too much fun writing.

Of course, my siblings are not online people. In fact, each time I've met someone from online IRL, I've told my family they were college friends. My family simply would not understand meeting someone they'd met online. My nephew is likely the only exception as I know he is into a lot of gaming.
                            They'd probably all keel over in shock if they ever went to a big fandom convention like Comic-Con.

Eggnog is slightly better than mayo. But still.... eeew.
                            I know, right? At least the eggnog washes off a bit easier!

On today's College Football Bowl Roundup, rejoice and be merry, as our good friend Eri13's Georgia kicked Florida State's butt 63-3 yesterday in the Orange Bowl! One more day of games to go before the Championship--on to glory!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S DAY!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And once more with feeling...here's the College Football Bowl Roundup! It's party time, as Tennessee smoked Iowa 35-0 in the Citrus Bowl! Congratulations to the Volunteers! As for next week's Championship game, it'll be the Michigan Wolverines versus the University of Washington Huskies...the PNW is jumping with Husky Hype!

Comment

Working...
                                X