Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    Spoiler:
    I meant that I think Paul is hot, right? And seeing him as a chick made me go 'OMG... Paul's a chick, which means I'm in love with a chick!'

Didn't find Ryan's aunt attractive... at all.
    Spoiler:

Ahhhh, I see.
    Hmm, still can't say I felt that way at all.
    See, at the start, as we're supposed to think, she is Ryan's aunt, and not Ryan-in-drag...
    So as a character, I found her hideous and funny at the same time. I thought the whole Paul-playing-the-aunt was just a joke that DH and PMcG thought would be fun...

But then we find out *dun-dun-duuuuun!* that it is Ryan.
    That makes it even funnier, but still not in any way 'Ryan is hot and playing a chick therefore I love a chick'....

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      soul? what is this "soul" you speak of??
      Apparently, according to some people, something we have, and most animals don't.
      Can't be that useful then.

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
        Apparently, according to some people, something we have, and most animals don't.
        Can't be that useful then.
        No i dont think it could be very useful. i imagine it would wind up getting in the way quite a bit haha
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          soul? what is this "soul" you speak of??
          I think I sold mine to buy the SG1 and SGA complete boxsets. *shrugs* Still not exactly sure what I'm missing, but I'm living just fine.

Spoiler:
          Ahhhh, I see.
          Hmm, still can't say I felt that way at all.
          See, at the start, as we're supposed to think, she is Ryan's aunt, and not Ryan-in-drag...
          So as a character, I found her hideous and funny at the same time. I thought the whole Paul-playing-the-aunt was just a joke that DH and PMcG thought would be fun...

But then we find out *dun-dun-duuuuun!* that it is Ryan.
          That makes it even funnier, but still not in any way 'Ryan is hot and playing a chick therefore I love a chick'....

Hm. Well like I said, that wasn't my first time watching it. *shrugs* I think I think too much.

Comment

I think I sold mine to buy the SG1 and SGA complete boxsets. *shrugs* Still not exactly sure what I'm missing, but I'm living just fine.
            Hmmm...so, one soul = two SG boxsets.
            Sounds about fair.
            In that case....lordy, I sold mine yeeeears ago.
            Which is why I had to pay for the rest with money. Stoopid invention. *kicks money*

Hm. Well like I said, that wasn't my first time watching it. *shrugs* I think I think too much.
            I think you're right in thinking you think too much.
            ...and, I'll stop there.

Comment

Hmmm...so, one soul = two SG boxsets.
              Sounds about fair.
              In that case....lordy, I sold mine yeeeears ago.
              Which is why I had to pay for the rest with money. Stoopid invention. *kicks money*
              Indeeeeed! *kicks it*

Money is so overrated.

Comment

Scaperfan wanted me to make her a sig! So I did. Sorry if it's... not that good.

Comment

Scaperfan wanted me to make her a sig! So I did. Sorry if it's... not that good.
                  Ooh, thankyou!!

...although personally, I woulda spelt it 'McGillion'...
                  But I love it nonetheless. As proven by it now being my sig. I hope. If I figured it out correctly.

ETA: Um, no, apparently I suck at this. Waaah, I want my sig! Why won't it show up? It says I have it in my ...erm..control panel thingy....
                  Last edited by scaperfan; 26 November 2009, 01:13 AM. Reason: siggy? where are you?

Comment

Ahahah sorry! It's a 'caps lock' only font.

My controls ---> Edit Signature ---> Stick [IMG] http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/t...onkey/paul.jpg [/IMG] in there, and remove the spaces.

And you should be good to go!

Comment

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/t...onkey/paul.jpg
                      Mind if I snurch this for myself...to use on other boards I'm on? It'll make clear to others on those forums who my number 1 man is Will credit it to you of course

Spoiler:
                      Heh, Paul dressed up as a woman in ADB does nothing for me at all. Apart from making me laugh and reminding me of Mrs Doubtfire (the accent he uses is nearly the same as the one Robin Williams used to play Mrs Doubtfire!), of course Ryan/Colt however - hot, hot, HOT!!! Despite too much fake tan

Can't remember where I found this, but it's a hezmana* of a pic

*hezmana = hell
                      Newly liberated multi-thunker
                      http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                      Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                        Mind if I snurch this for myself...to use on other boards I'm on? It'll make clear to others on those forums who my number 1 man is Will credit it to you of course
                        Sure! Anyone can use it! I'm flattered you find it worthy enough to use! LOL.

*hezmana = hell
                        Dahhhhling. I watch Farscape too.

Comment

Wow it's been busy here while I have been away... very nice to catch up Sorry it's been awhile ....I took a trip only to come home and get sick...just in time for my birthday and presently still recovering ...but being back is making recovery easier

Nice lolScots scaperfan...keep it up! And Hi to everyone else.... again or for the first time

Just a little something...

Comment

Hi! For the first time!

Hope you get better soon! Glad you recovered just before your birthday! Perfect timing?

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                              Wow it's been busy here while I have been away... very nice to catch up Sorry it's been awhile ....I took a trip only to come home and get sick...just in time for my birthday and presently still recovering ...but being back is making recovery easier
                              Hiya, I wondered where you'd got to - I agree that this place is something of a cure though Welcome back...the Doctor will see you now

Aye, Nurse Mirela, I'll attend to you later but I've got a patient to see first - ye'll just have to be patient, lass!

Jeez, I can't stop playing that song from ADB - it's frelling amazing and I'm always gonna associate it with Paul now
                              Newly liberated multi-thunker
                              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                              Julia xx

Comment

*holds sig possessively*
                                Aww, but it's mine...it was made for me, not you.
                                *sniff*.
                                I don't go using other people's....

Comment

Working...
                                X