Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Spoiler:
    Starcrossed! Oh god, I so hope they get the go-ahead to turn this into a real series...that would be hilarious.
    Unfortunately, they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      Unfortunately, they're not.
      Mawwww....but I read somewhere (dammit, no idea where it was now...) that it was being seriously considered?
      *slinks off to do more screencaps to console herself*

Comment

Mawwww....but I read somewhere (dammit, no idea where it was now...) that it was being seriously considered?
        *slinks off to do more screencaps to console herself*
        Awh... I never heard about it being seriously considered, but I think it would make an amazing show!

I'm depressed too, now...

*slinks off to re-read Armageddon report*

Comment

It was, for a while... Hewlett wrote up a pilot for syfy while they thought about making it into a web-series (like Sanctuary started out) to see if there was an audience for it. Hewlett posted on his old blog a couple months ago that they pulled the plug... there will be no Starcrossed series.

Comment

*trills*
            Breakfaaaast!
            A la....well, clickee to see.... (ADB spoilers herein....hell, y'all know I'm just going through ADB doing caps at the mo, right? So any 'spoilers' I post are pretty much guaranteed to contain ADB pics, so I don't need to keep saying 'ADB spoilers'...do I?)

Spoiler:
            Patrick:"I'm doing a lot of talking...I hope it's not keeping you guys up!"
            R&M: *sigh*

"I guess we're not going to uh....y'know...tonight....?"

*points to tattoo- look, look, I can see it!*

"morning!"

"that is just.....no..."
            "better than naked!"

Patrick: "I will never be hungry again."
            Ryan: "you're sure?"

Patrick: "...I could eat..."
            Ryan: *is pleased*

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
              It was, for a while... Hewlett wrote up a pilot for syfy while they thought about making it into a web-series (like Sanctuary started out) to see if there was an audience for it. Hewlett posted on his old blog a couple months ago that they pulled the plug... there will be no Starcrossed series.
              Stoopid syfy.
              (why the spelling-change, btw? Srsly, 'syfy'? 'SighFigh' more like it....)

Comment

Stoopid syfy.
                (why the spelling-change, btw? Srsly, 'syfy'? 'SighFigh' more like it....)
                I know right! SighFigh works!

Although, SyFail is now being very commonly used after SGA was cancelled for SGU...

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                  I know right! SighFigh works!
                  Although, SyFail is now being very commonly used after SGA was cancelled for SGU...
                  *snerk*

SighFy...
                  SyFail...

they all work so well.

Comment

*snerk*

SighFy...
                    SyFail...

they all work so well.
                    I know right! GAH. SGU just isn't cutting it for me... there's no hot guys to drool over!

Not that's the only reason I watched SG1 and SGA...

Comment

I know right! GAH. SGU just isn't cutting it for me... there's no hot guys to drool over!
                      Not that's the only reason I watched SG1 and SGA...
                      ...of course not.... *pat pat*

Carson believes you.

spoiled for SGUgh chatter...
                      Spoiler:
                      Actually, if there were likeable characters, I'd watch for those. I like having characters who are fun to follow, who are silly, or a bit dense, or heroic, or...y'know...interesting.
                      Try as I might, I couldn't find anyone worth following on SGUgh. So disappointed.

Comment

...of course not.... *pat pat*
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n/dsc08648.jpg
                        Carson believes you.

spoiled for SGUgh chatter...
                        Spoiler:
                        Actually, if there were likeable characters, I'd watch for those. I like having characters who are fun to follow, who are silly, or a bit dense, or heroic, or...y'know...interesting.
                        Try as I might, I couldn't find anyone worth following on SGUgh. So disappointed.
                        Awh... that's why I love him!

Spoiler:
                        I agree with you dude. You don't get the nice vibe you get while watching SGA and SG1! It's got a different feel to it. It's not stargate. It's... not cool. SGA should've continued! I can't believe they cancelled it for SGU! GAAAAAAAAAH. Oh, the only characters I like would be Eli and maybe TJ. But I don't even like them that much.

Comment

Awh... that's why I love him!
                          Yay!

More SGUgh chatter...
                          Spoiler:
                          I agree with you dude. You don't get the nice vibe you get while watching SGA and SG1! It's got a different feel to it. It's not stargate. It's... not cool. SGA should've continued! I can't believe they cancelled it for SGU! GAAAAAAAAAH. Oh, the only characters I like would be Eli and maybe TJ. But I don't even like them that much.
                          See, if they took out the 'Stargate' and called it...I dunno...Space Chase 101, or Lost in the Deep Dark Galaxy or something...but then, they wouldn't have attracted the previous-loyal SG fanbase...

I almost kinda liked the nerdy kid, he would possibly have been the only one though...and even he couldn't keep me from FFing through it...guh. *headdesk*
                          (Nothing against the actor, mind you...David Blue was in Moonlight as a nerdy vampire, and I liked his character there!)

Comment

More SGUgh chatter...
                            Spoiler:

See, if they took out the 'Stargate' and called it...I dunno...Space Chase 101, or Lost in the Deep Dark Galaxy or something...but then, they wouldn't have attracted the previous-loyal SG fanbase...

I almost kinda liked the nerdy kid, he would possibly have been the only one though...and even he couldn't keep me from FFing through it...guh. *headdesk*
                            (Nothing against the actor, mind you...David Blue was in Moonlight as a nerdy vampire, and I liked his character there!)
                            I love how you change titles! SyFail, SGUgh... I'm loving it.

Spoiler:
                            True that. But they should drop the Stargate. Seriously. It's really bugging me.

I actually feel really sorry for the actors! They just started working on a show, expecting some love, but getting insults for how their characters are written. It's not even their fault. They're just doing their job.

Comment

SGUghing....sorry, we'll stop this...
                              I'll do more ADB caps soon, but my computer just died horrifyingly, and I think I was lucky to get it back at all...might leave it switched off for a while now....

Spoiler:
                              I love how you change titles! SyFail, SGUgh... I'm loving it.
                              I read 'SGUgh' somewhere, and decided that's all I'll ever call it again- at least, unless I'm mortally offending someone. So far, no-one's complained...

True that. But they should drop the Stargate. Seriously. It's really bugging me.
                              They should have just done what Enterprise did...don't even bother attaching the franchise name to it- all Trekkies I know hated it!

I actually feel really sorry for the actors! They just started working on a show, expecting some love, but getting insults for how their characters are written. It's not even their fault. They're just doing their job.p
                              Yeah, I agree. They can only be as good as their characters, and...well...we know what those are like.
                              If a character is a bad guy you can love to hate, like Kolya, fine.
                              But a badly-drawn bad guy....uh-uh.
                              There's a difference.

Comment

Oh oops! Yeah, we'll stop!

Hey, is this thread called 'The Gutter'? I just saw the tags...

Comment

Working...
                                X