Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Thanks for the pics! He looked great in that movie.
        Does he not almost always look great?

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
          Does he not almost always look great?
          Yes he does

Comment

The only time I saw him somewhere and did not find him that nice was in Sanctuary XD

Comment

On Dec 12, 2017, Paul tweeted:
              Great time catching up with my buddies and talking all things # Stargate
              ... and retweeted a photo Christopher Judge posted.

2017 12 16 Dinner-TerylRothery-PaulMcGillion-JewelStaite-AlainaHuffman.jpg

https://twitter.com/PaulyMcGillion/s...60133668651008

Jewel Staite replied to Paul:
              Hon there can’t be a space between the hashtag and the word you mean to hashtag. Love you! #ohPaul
              https://twitter.com/JewelStaite/stat...82299705454592

Jewel also tweeted:
              Four Stargate doctors in one room...You know. Just in case anyone needs CPR.
              https://twitter.com/JewelStaite/stat...98328523079680

BTW, that's Teryl Rothery (SG1), Paul McGillion (SGA), Jewel Staite (SGA), and Alaina Huffman (SGU) in the photo.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I saw those tweets, very nice

Comment

He is quite a sexy man (even more so a few years ago). While I know it’s not natural, I love his Scottish brogue on SGA. Although I will say that if he had some chest hair, it would up his sexiness factor a little - but that’s just me.

Comment

I must have missed the shirtless. Any possibility of a repost?

Comment

Damn! What’s the from?

Comment

*blows dust off thread*

Is there anyone still who thinks it is time to talk about Carson again more? As I watch SGA again I realize just how much I miss him actually

Comment

I'm gonna be a total Beckett fangirl here -
                          In conversation with our Pauly during an online con in 2021, he had seen my 1/6 scale Beckett figure in the background and we had a nerd moment over it.
                          Just this past weekend, I was in Vancouver at GateCon...I brought Pauly his very own 1/6 Beckett figure, complete with labcoat and custom Stargate Atlantis box.
                          I don't know what I was expecting to happen, but I melted at how excited he was about his Beckett figure. He showed any and everyone who would look at it and told them I made it for him...I'm still all melty mush inside.
                          The picture of us with Empire Movie Memorabilia's Gate was a total surprise to me. I had asked Pauly for a photo with the figure and as his assistant for the day was snapping one right there by his table, he decided that this was more important than a quick selfie, this deserved a photo in front of the Stargate.
                          I will never forget this.
                          Beckett will forever hold a special place in my heart as my favorite Atlantis character and Pauly has his own special place in my heart as the absolute sweetheart of a man he has been at every con I've had the pleasure of seeing him at.

For bonus points, our handsome Scot did one set of photo ops in his lovely kilt ensemble and when I say I just about fell over. Mmmhm.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

It’s been 16 years.

Hello, thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X