Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    Aghh I hate it when that happens! But it's a nice picture... anyhow. *gazes*
    Mmm...bada$$ Carson?
    It's apity, I could zoom in so he just filled my screen... *sigh*

Bhahaha, yay! It's an amazing movie.
    Must. Do. More. Screencaps.
    Everybody cross your fingers that my computer keeps chugging along, and I'll see what I can do....

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      Well...
      Spoiler:
      I watched ADB this afternoon on my iPod and of course I loved it, love the Simpson-esque humour! And Paul of course And the rest of the cast too...plus, Mars is David H's own dog, isn't he? I'm now going to mention the film on Twitter and another message board I'm on, maybe more people will be curious and get it from iTunes now
      Spoiler:

It is a rather fun movie, isn't it? It bears rewatching....
      Yup, Mars is DH's doggie.
      Yay, go promote the film! I would, but am not on twitter or other such things...and everyone on here already knows how good it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
        Have just watched this vid (plus the other 2 bits that came before it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsf6djUvJ7E
        Ooh, neat. Thanks for the link...shall have to d/l them and watch later...

Another pic, methinks...*fans face*

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...con_tattoo.jpg
        Mmm, tattoo.....
        It's a very snazzy flag, isn't it? All...wavey and stuff. I wonder if he can flex his muscles and make it move....
        What's wrapped around it?

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
          It's a very snazzy flag, isn't it? All...wavey and stuff. I wonder if he can flex his muscles and make it move....
          What's wrapped around it?
          if Paul can do that i would most likely, in all seriousness, pass out haha
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            if Paul can do that i would most likely, in all seriousness, pass out haha
            ...to be fair though, if he could manage to flex that muscle, I'd be impressed..not exactly like making a bicep move!

Comment

...to be fair though, if he could manage to flex that muscle, I'd be impressed..not exactly like making a bicep move!
              this is true...i think i just wanna see him flex in general though
              sigpic

Comment

...i think i just wanna see him flex in general though
                ...somebody needs a cold shower.....

Comment

...somebody needs a cold shower.....
                  oh puh-lease!! ik you and probably most everybody here wants to see that too
                  sigpic

Comment

oh puh-lease!! ik you and probably most everybody here wants to see that too
                    'ik' me?
                    I was just sayin', no need to get defensive....

Comment

'ik' me?
                      I was just sayin', no need to get defensive....
                      hahaha im not, im just pointing out you're definately in the same boat i am
                      sigpic

Comment

*is dead from GUH* M'fine...all the lovely pix blew up my poor innocent brain cell. *happy sigh then gets struck by lightning for saying 'innocent'* hehe Wicked pix and even wickeder thoughts (is wickeder actually a word?) Right...carry on. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *is dead from GUH* M'fine...all the lovely pix blew up my poor innocent brain cell.
                          Aww...you only have one? It must be lonely...

So I don't think anyone's given me feedback on teh latest bunch of lolScots yet...if'n ye don't like them, I'll stop doing them...

I can just stick to doing boring old pictures as i find them...

Comment

*shakes head no* Don't ya dare stop scaperfan!! I'm enjoying your lolScots. And yes,sadly I only have the one functioning brain cell left...the others went boom enjoying the glory of the Hot Scot. At least they went out with a bang. *snickers* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww...you only have one? It must be lonely...

So I don't think anyone's given me feedback on teh latest bunch of lolScots yet...if'n ye don't like them, I'll stop doing them...

I can just stick to doing boring old pictures as i find them...
                              *raises hand and waves it around to get your attention* hey i liked 'em haha
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                *shakes head no* Don't ya dare stop scaperfan!! I'm enjoying your lolScots.
                                Oh, alright then. This one's for you and all other gutterminded people...
                                (Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm not like this, I swear. Sometimes my brain just doesn't listen to me...)

And yes,sadly I only have the one functioning brain cell left...the others went boom enjoying the glory of the Hot Scot. At least they went out with a bang. *snickers* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                                Haha- they died for a worthwhile cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X