No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Lovely pic there, looking forward to seeing more and reading the report(s)

Meanwhile, I shall continue my snurching/procuring trall through the various image searches on the web Here's 3 more for now - please note that all of them were in the public domain - thanks to wherever they came from originally

*Thud* He's an absolute dream...

Oh and I found out that when his family moved back to Scotland when he was a bit older, they moved to Barrhead which is just outside of Glasgow (on the southern side). Barrhead is just two train stations up the line from where I live, meaning he's probably heard of the town I live in! (It's called Stewarton, by the way) I pass through Barrhead station - and stop at it of course - whenever I'm on the train to Glasgow
    Last edited by Mirela; 08 September 2009, 08:33 AM.
    Newly liberated multi-thunker
    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
    Julia xx

Comment

Hi everybody in this thread. My first post here.
      Just to give you the link of an interview of Mister McGillion. He did this during the Dragon Con. Link

There are the entire convention in Youtube. Not in a great quality but it's very funny.
      Bye Bye
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

OH MY....MY EYE'S !!

Look at all of the pictures omg omg...he's so adorable.
        Thanks everyone for sharing pictures and keeping this thread alive oh yeah!!

Nothing beats this thread..all the Paul McGillion goodness.
        All ways brings a smile to my face this thread

I must find some Pauly pics and share them with all of you and come hear more often.
        GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. LJR02 blew up my brain with that pic. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooooo!!! hehehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*picks Crimsonravenwolf of the floor and onto a chair and put s a fan on* lol

And special delievery

http://4evermcgillion.informe.com/ga...onApr.jpg.html
            http://4evermcgillion.informe.com/ga...amera.jpg.html
            http://4evermcgillion.informe.com/ga...thePM.png.html
            http://4evermcgillion.informe.com/ga...smile.png.html

Apoligises for the links. It's late and i can't figure out how to put the pictures in the post. I'm sorry but enjoy.

More McGillion Goodness

Comment

I apologize as this is taking me way longer than I expected to get the pics sorted and edited....because I am having to edit almost all of them...

Anyway just leaving a little something else ... This is from the Saturday Stargate panel.... There were 5 overall throughout the weekend.. and over 2500 photos from the entire weekend I am sorting through.. hang in there.. I'll try to post a few while I'm editing to help ease the wait

Last edited by LJR02; 09 September 2009, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Just claimed my photo with Paul from the Chicago Con! I don't really like me but Paul looks as adorable as ever!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*thanks McGillionFan for the chair and fan* Wicked pics you guys!! Don't worry LJR02, we'll be happy with whatever ya post. Paul looks great (duh!).
                  He looks happy and relaxed. *does happy dance* Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooooohooooooo!! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*still editing pics ...the Friday Paul pics are done so will post a few here that I have ready before I head off to bed for some Hot Scot Dreams....

The lighting and dark background made editing tricky so trying to get the clearest ones with the least shadows....

Spoiler:

Just got done with Saturday but have not gone through uploading them yet. Hopefully you'll be seeing those tomorrow or I guess really that would be later today?
                    Last edited by LJR02; 09 September 2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Your welcome Crimson

Wonderful pictures LRJ02 thank you very much for sharing

I reckonise that t shirt he's wearing the star trek one,he was wearing it when i met him last year.

Did Paul get a haircut ? His hair looks a little shorter but looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                        *still editing pics ...the Friday Paul pics are done so will post a few here that I have ready before I head off to bed for some Hot Scot Dreams....

The lighting and dark background made editing tricky so trying to get the clearest ones with the least shadows....

Spoiler:

Just got done with Saturday but have not gone through uploading them yet. Hopefully you'll be seeing those tomorrow or I guess really that would be later today?
                        those photos make him look like an evil genius (which he is!)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

More pics, more pics! And fab ones they are too

I've been cheekily saving some vids of Paul from Youtube and converting them in iTunes so I can watch them on my iPod...I need to be able to just pick it up and watch him whenever I want to I love how you can hear the Scots twang appearing in his Canadian accent from time to time
                          Julia xx

Comment

Still editing ... thanks for hanging in there ... here's a preview of Sunday....which I am on now. Once I get through I will upload everything and start posting and posting and posting...lol

Comment

Mmmm...that's a lovely one *thud* I wanna do this to him:

I haven't got round to watching A Dog's Breakfast yet (my iPod needs a full charge so the battery's full) but on Youtube I saw the Starcrossed sections of the film. Now I want Colt to jump my bones...

Oh and could someone make a banner for me using this pic, please? *grovels*

Julia xx

Comment

Wow..Nobody like me here. I post a little message yesterday and no answers. I think I will cry.lol
                                It was just a "hello" and I give you a link for an interviw of Paul (you already saw that I'm sure).
                                By the way, all pics are beautiful. This man has amazing eyes.
                                Bye...I hope I will see you soon.lol
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X