Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
    Aren't those generally supposed to be for the graduate rather than the graduate's mom? (She's not a Stargate fan, alas.)
    Too bad.......if I was 18 and graduating HS the gift of Paul would be a dream gift

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
      Aren't those generally supposed to be for the graduate rather than the graduate's mom? (She's not a Stargate fan, alas.)
      Well, you've got a couple months to convert her, better get busy

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I talked to one of my bosses today about taking off. He seemed cool with it. I told him why I wanted to go and ask who I wanted to see. lol Now tomorrow, I will hit up my other boss .

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          Too bad.......if I was 18 and graduating HS the gift of Paul would be a dream gift
          but not anymore? *snickers*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
            but not anymore? *snickers*
            Well I've matured a lot since then, so the appreciate would be on a whole new level

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

oh how i wish i could go to FedCon...but it just won't happen...with me starting a new jon soon, etc. I would give soooo much to meet Paul

I mean, look who my top Atlantis bf is

Carson Beckett 100%
              John Sheppard 83%
              Rodney McKay 42%
              Maijor Lorne 33%
              Radek Zelenka 33%
              Ronon Dex 33%
              Steve the Wraith 25%
              sigpic

Comment

Well I've matured a lot since then, so the appreciate would be on a whole new level
                I can't mature..... Paul can come to my bed anytime!!!

Comment

Brief quick hello post before I have to go work in the biochem lab on campus tonight. Hope everyone's well!

Feeling better about the 5 episodes in Season 5 now. It's not everything I'd hoped for, but still, if they're bringing him back specially just for those five, they're probably going to make the most of his presence in those, so that should be good. And JM did say more were possible, so all to the good, then. Sad to hear about Weir, though. I was hoping we'd see her and Beckett together in an episode again next season.

I really have to see if I can make it to FedCon this summer. I already am going to Dallas over spring break and have a summer field biology camping trip to go on in May/June, plus moving to go to grad school, so this summer's already going to be a hustle, but if I can set aside the time and money, I'd absolutely love to be there! And if I can, I'd be happy to share a room, Idlewild. I don't bite either (unless you're a certain blue-eyed Scottish doctor with great hair ).

Need to read the pages of posts I've missed to answer more in detail, but I did skim at one point Twinny's reply about my reading her fic. I started it over the winter holiday, then stole what little time I could here and there to finish the last two chapters. I'll PM you more later. Sorry not to finish/reply sooner.

It's almost time for Kindred! This Monday's TV Guide should have some little blurb about it, I'm sure. They're very good to us sci-fi fans. And if Teal'c's appearance this week warranted a special little article/description about it, then Beckett's should as well.

More soon, but till then I hope everything's good for you guys! Take care!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Hey, guess what guys??? I just got an email from the info people at FedConUSA...

PAUL IS NOW A CONFIRMED GUEST FOR FEDCONUSA!

Isn't that great??? I'm seriously considering going now!
                    OMG HOW LUCKY!!!! I am like 30 minutes away and it looks like I will finally get to meet Paul!!!

HAPPY DAY!!!!
                    BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

uhu... sure... erm.... *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

.:...O_O;

.:OHMYGOD HE'S FINALLY CONFIRMED!!! I SO WANT TO GO TO FEDCON!!!

.:And really...why can't I? I usually work for two weeks straight as it is, so I don't think they'd begrudge me some time off for that.

.:Hmmm. I think I will. Paul on the same continent as I am at one of the absolute best conventions the world over is very, very worth it.

.:...PAULY!!! *pines*

Comment

Quick post of a short little fic I jotted down between classes.

http://seti-fan.livejournal.com/10015.html#cutid1

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post

Seti
                            .:This link's not working properly for me. All I get is a "403 Forbidden" error message.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                              .:...O_O;

.:OHMYGOD HE'S FINALLY CONFIRMED!!! I SO WANT TO GO TO FEDCON!!!

.:And really...why can't I? I usually work for two weeks straight as it is, so I don't think they'd begrudge me some time off for that.

.:Hmmm. I think I will. Paul on the same continent as I am at one of the absolute best conventions the world over is very, very worth it.

.:...PAULY!!! *pines*
                              Haliyah!! How are you? I was just thinking about you the other day, glad to see you back on here

Gah I know, Paul so close to me... I must go! My family thinks I'm crazy, it's all I've been talking about for the past couple of days

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post

Seti
                              I'm getting the error message too...

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

This link's not working properly for me. All I get is a "403 Forbidden" error message.
                                Whoops! My bad. I had it set so only those on my friends list could see it. Sorry! All fixed now.

Great to see you, Haliyah! I hope you're well!

I'm still pondering over whether I can make it to Fedcon this year, but I'm not terribly hopeful. Between the summer ecology trip, moving to an apartment, getting a car, starting grad school, and doing a trip to Dallas this spring anyway, it's about the worst summer, financially, to try to plan a con trip, even though it's finally one in Texas. I'll keep seeing if I can squirrel enough away, but I'm trying not to get my heart set on it.

Okay, back to work. My weekend's ending up almost busier than my week!

Seti

Comment

Working...
                                X