Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. Still, I've waited this long, I suppose I can wait a bit longer.

Comment

I hope it gets to up and working there soon

I don't think he cares to much
      sigpic

Comment

I've uploaded another Ronon & Jenn moment to Youtube. It's the bit at the end of Lost Tribe where Jennifer is hypnotised remotely by Rodney and turns Ronon down. I deliberately hadn't picked it as I really don't like that part but I had a request for it - so you are warned!!

And how frustrating. As well as Rapidshare not working properly, now Flickr isn't working properly either. And I had a really good idea for a manip as well.

Comment

*huggles* OH NO Blen
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            Guess who is home, after a week of crazy family, no internet, and an annoying little brat that's known as a certain someone's cousin?
            DrJenn! I missed you!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            I know. Still, I've waited this long, I suppose I can wait a bit longer.

It looks like Ronon's going to play Santa for someone! It's a bag of toys, not medical supplies that he's carrying!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Welcome back DrJenn!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I've uploaded another Ronon & Jenn moment to Youtube. It's the bit at the end of Lost Tribe where Jennifer is hypnotised remotely by Rodney and turns Ronon down. I deliberately hadn't picked it as I really don't like that part but I had a request for it - so you are warned!!

And how frustrating. As well as Rapidshare not working properly, now Flickr isn't working properly either. And I had a really good idea for a manip as well.
              That is strange, rapidshare i sworking for me. What is the problem? Maybe I can help I know a lot about that

Comment

That's weird. If I click on any link related to rapidshare, it won't load the page. Flickr is doing the same, and a couple of other sites are really slow as well. But sites like GW & youtube etc are fine. I wonder if there is a general internet slowness for some sites? Can that happen?

Comment

it sounds odd but has helped me have you shut your comp down at all or rebotted it? That has worked for me sometimes if sites are acting wonky for me but not other people
                  sigpic

Comment

Really weird, I am downloading from rapid right now. But my students seemed to have similar problems with some files I uploaded for them, but not the owners of premium account, just the free download. Do you have a premium account?

Or maybe I could try to find some different llink.

Comment

Yes, I have a premium account. I've been trying various links & getting absolutely nowhere. But as I say, others sites I visit aren't working for me either - Flickr, a glitter graphics site I use, Yahoo answers. They are so slow, they time out.

Comment

I am not sure what is happening. Try to use some different explorer, I don't remember what you are using. And maybe check your computer for spyware - this program is quite good: http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html

If nothing of this works, it may be a problem with the connection...

Comment

I've just tried Firefox & I'm getting the same problem. Some sites work fine but others don't work at all.

Comment

But anyway... after one hour uploading one picture to Flickr ... here's the manip I was working on.

Comment

I love it, Blenca!!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is great Blen! I love it Now to make a siggy that fits it hmmmmm wonder what it should say
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X