Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anytime
    sigpic

Comment

That movie comes out on my dad's birthday lol
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

nice timeing
        sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

I'm back in Blighty and tired out. We had an excellent holiday, lots of swimming & parks for SB & Mr Blen & plenty of rest for me.

But we came back & found no internet. It's taken Mr Blen a day arguing with AOL about it and it turns out it was BT who accidentally suspended our account. I've been having withdrawal symptoms while I was on holiday but no internet at home is just too much!

Anyway, I'll log on later but right now I need a cup of tea.

P.S. Any news or pics of Jason in Game of Thrones yet?

Comment

Blen!!! *hughs* Welcome back We missed you, really!

You must tell us everything about your trip I cannot wait. But no internet at home? I would be mad

I don't know about new Jason pics but it doesn't mean there are no photos somewhere. I am still busy... Cannot wait for the Christmas holiday - I love school! My last class is on December 17th and I will spend then one day doing study plans but nothing more. I will be at home then So fantastic!

Comment

Lovely to see you too SeN. I'm going to be pretty busy for this next couple of weeks too. We are getting new wood flooring in the living/dining room. It should be lovely in time for Christmas though... I hope.... ....

P.S. Love the new House avatar.

P.P.S. Forgot to say, I'm over the moon. Back to 13 episodes in Torchwood series 4!!!

Comment

We are planning to do a new floor too... in living room and bedroom but we are still postponing it I don't wanna do it on Christmas so we will do it next year. Not talking about another plans we have for next year, who knows how it will urn out

I think I have to find the second job to be able to pay for all of it. Teaching is very badly paid by us and it is according some tables, the headmaster of school is not allowed to give more.

I need somje advice for Christmas gift - what do you buy to your grandmas and grandpas, I mean people around 70 or so. I have to buy something for my boyfriend grandparents and I lack on ideas... The rest is quite easy though.

BTW the icon is cut from a sig... Glad you like it
                Spoiler:

Comment

Blen!!!!!!!

*tacklehugges* Glad to see you back and had a good time on Vacation! Very happy that you got internet back I hate going without.

We get a Season 4 of Torchwood?!?! YAY!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    well it is called Extraordinary Measures and look it must have worked for you because look at this
                    wow thanks for posting this dg!

((((blen))))) wb glad you had fun. no internet would be a crisis here!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      We are planning to do a new floor too... in living room and bedroom but we are still postponing it I don't wanna do it on Christmas so we will do it next year. Not talking about another plans we have for next year, who knows how it will urn out

I think I have to find the second job to be able to pay for all of it. Teaching is very badly paid by us and it is according some tables, the headmaster of school is not allowed to give more.

I need somje advice for Christmas gift - what do you buy to your grandmas and grandpas, I mean people around 70 or so. I have to buy something for my boyfriend grandparents and I lack on ideas... The rest is quite easy though.

BTW the icon is cut from a sig... Glad you like it
                      http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/h608dp06.jpg
                      I tend to buy my mum & dad things like CD books that they can listen to, rather than having to read, gloves ( my parents are always losing theirs ), whisky (for my Dad ) warm winter clothes ... that sort of thing. But my parents are much older (late 80's) & don't do very much.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Blen!!!!!!!

*tacklehugges* Glad to see you back and had a good time on Vacation! Very happy that you got internet back I hate going without.

We get a Season 4 of Torchwood?!?! YAY!!

Still no official word from the BBC yet DG, but John Barrowman was being interviewed on BBC radio 2 and said that it was going ahead.

http://www.atvnewsnetwork.co.uk/toda...n-four-details

I've just been looking briefly back though the last few pages. Yay!! MK met Jason!!! Lucky...lucky...lucky....

And we totally forgot about Thanksgiving!! We were wandering around wondering where all the people had suddenly come from & why Publix was closed. That night we had take away curry for tea.

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Season 4 of Torchwood!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I am a little excited by that

For my grandmother I get her stuff that just makes life easier like that thing that opens jars you stick the jar in the thing push a button and it opens the jar (she has arthritis and that helps her a lot) I get her cookbooks, sweaters stuff like that but she is in her 80's my dad is in his 60's he get Crown (if I can afford it at the time) and tools
                        sigpic

Comment

Mm, I think I will stick with some alcohol for the grandpa and maybe some food package for grandma, I will have to think of it. And of course, I have to choose something for my friend's daughters but that is fun, we planned to go shopping with my mum

I really should watch Torchwood, there is nothing else on anyway... Next House is on 20th January, I think I hate them...

Comment

You can't go wrong with alcohol for older people. Or slightly younger ones.

SeN - Here's a good Torchwood series 1 trailer. See if it tickles your fancy.

Right now I'm off to find DW Waters of Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              I've just been looking briefly back though the last few pages. Yay!! MK met Jason!!! Lucky...lucky...lucky....
                              *grins* Still savoring it
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

I bet you are! Hey, great new avatar.

BTW I am really pleased to see that our little thread has overtaken the David Hewlett Thunk thread in post numbers. Next thread to beat is the Daniel/Vala Ship thread. We need just another 7.000 posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X