Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it! Go Santa Doctor or would it be Doctor Santa
    sigpic

Comment

Chapter two of The Road to Hell is up! Ronon!!! (((Ronon)))
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I like that story will be interesting to see what happens now that had to be horrible for John to see.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so 9 minutes into the newest SGU and it's obvious that the writers don't watch any form of CSI, NCIS, Law & Order, etc. Even I know more about forensics than these people do.
            Spoiler:
            An hour for rigor to start to set in? Please! I learned differently in just a couple of episodes of those shows.
            sigpic

Comment

No kidding it usually takes a few hours for that to happen but then again the writers for SG think we are stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Although, I'm starting to like Cloe. I like it when she's got a backbone.

Although, now, GAG!! Tptb just cannot help themselves in torquing me off! They're selling SGU season 1.0 starting in February? Why did they never do this for SG1 or SGA? Come on! I know it's a shiny new toy and all, but I'm starting to feel like the Velveteen Rabbit! Woody from Toy Story! Grrrr!
                sigpic

Comment

This is brilliant

Wonder what Ronon would think of all the lights and decorations for Christmas.
                  sigpic

Comment

page 3???!!!

I'd just thought I'd let you know I won't be around so much this week. Mr Blen is laying new flooring (we are having a wood floor - oak) & so everything has to be moved out downstairs. Hopefully it should all be finished by next weekend.

Comment

Oh dear I didn't know we had been that quite

you just got back and you will be going away again hopefully the flooring will be laid down quickly
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope so as well. It's all sort of weird & echoey in here cos all the carpets have gone & the furniture is in the garage. I'm sitting on a step-ladder typing this.

Comment

That can not be comfy soon you will have new flooring and then everything will be right back where it belongs
                          sigpic

Comment

oak flooring is so nice too! we want to put some nice cherry in my kitchen....someday.... good luck with it and hope he has fun!

Comment

*dances* Princess and the Frog on Friday! Princess and the Frog on Friday! *continues chanting gleefully*
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I want to see that Oh I saw Blind Side OMG that was so good!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X