Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I want to see that Oh I saw Blind Side OMG that was so good!!
    My parents saw that and it sounded so good!! I wanna see it

And I think that Prince Naveen from PatF is officially the hottest Disney prince ever. LOL
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh it was me and my cousin saw it we thought for sure we would end up crying but it was a great funny movie and so sweet! When the mother was telling him how to play football was great!

I have never really thought of any of the DIsney Prince's as cute guess I haven't noticed
      sigpic

Comment

Oh it was me and my cousin saw it we thought for sure we would end up crying but it was a great funny movie and so sweet! When the mother was telling him how to play football was great!

I have never really thought of any of the DIsney Prince's as cute guess I haven't noticed
        LOL

I haven't really either...until this one. But seriously, he is gorgeous. LOL
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I will have to look and pay attention next Promo for it I see
          sigpic

Comment

Wonder what Ronon would think of some of the stories kids get told on Earth
            sigpic

Comment

He'd probably think we're even weirder than he already thinks we are LOL
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

true. Even I wonder about some of the nusery rhymes and stories we tell kids think about it. Rock a bye Baby is about a baby in a tree and when the branch breaks the craddle and baby fall out of the tree The original (non Disney changed) Cinderella one of the evil step sisters cut off her heel and the other cut off her toes to try and fit their feet in the slipper Which story had all the kids getting spanked and sent to bed The Woman who Lived in the Shoe?. The old woman in the cubbard who couldn't feed her dog. Why do we tell these things to kids??
                sigpic

Comment

Supposedly to teach them not to be bad
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

We are horrible people there have to be better ways to tell kids not to be bad
                    sigpic

Comment

haha
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So who still has Christmas gifts to buy? I know I do.

Have we thought about what Ronon and Jennifer would give to each other?
                        sigpic

Comment

So who still has Christmas gifts to buy? I know I do.

Have we thought about what Ronon and Jennifer would give to each other?
                          ME!! I'm not worrying about that right now...have one week left of classes and then finals...gifts are not a priority right now

Hm...what would they give each other? I dunno! That's a good question...I have a feeling they'd both be stumped on what to give
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think I am going shopping tomorrow need to get something done

I know what you mean
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              page 3???!!!

I'd just thought I'd let you know I won't be around so much this week. Mr Blen is laying new flooring (we are having a wood floor - oak) & so everything has to be moved out downstairs. Hopefully it should all be finished by next weekend.
                              I'm sorry! Something funky weird happened around here. My computer doesn't even recognize there is an internet. But it's been that way for a month. Hubby's computer as of day before yesterday, won't even turn on. We punch in the password and it says Loading your preferences, and then it says Saving your preferences. Grrrrrrr!

Once we get around to it, we're putting in tile floors around here. It'll be wonderful in the summer!

I want to see that Oh I saw Blind Side OMG that was so good!!
                              Hum a few bars for me. It doesn't sound familiar.

I think he'd probably laugh. Remember waay back in S1 when John was telling the Athosian kids horror stories. The Jason movies I think, but the kids and Halling were all, "So?"

The fairy tales we tell the kids were a reflection of the times they were originally told. Life was very hard. And people did all sorts of things to survive or get ahead. They have been considerably tamed down in the last 100 - 150 years or so.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Have you not heard of the Blind Side? It is a great movie based on a true story here are a couple trailers and some clips and some info I loved the movie so so so Good!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X