Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, I'd love to take some classes with some meat. Something I can sink my teeth into. That just isn't going to happen around here. Maybe online or something.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ugh my school is so dumb University of Maryland doesn't have class tomorrow
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And you still have to go? Sorry, I forget which university you're going to.

Quick question, Mimz. I got rooked into watching the new Willy Wonka (the Johnny Depp version) and it looked to me that Charlie's dad was Jonathon Young. Looked like him to me anyways. Am I right or wrong?
        sigpic

Comment

No that was Noah Taylor as Charlie's Dad

hmmm I have that song stuck in my head Willy Wonka Willy Wonka that famous chocolater
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            No that was Noah Taylor as Charlie's Dad

hmmm I have that song stuck in my head Willy Wonka Willy Wonka that famous chocolater
            Ok, so I was wrong for once. Guess I'll have to fess up to hubby and daughter.
            Maybe later?
            sigpic

Comment

I would wait till later
              sigpic

Comment

I would wait till later
                Oh, good! It's nice to have someone agree so I don't have to feel guilty!
                That song you mentioned, is it on the newer movie?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes it is here it starts about 1 min in
                  sigpic

Comment

NOOOO don't get it stuck in MY head AAAUUGH

lol
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Morning.

I have a headache. How can a person wake up with a headache?? Perhaps I was dreaming about McKeller

Comment

Hi Blen Do not ask me, I have a headache since Tuesday maybe and still not completely gone (but better)... So yeah, it can happen

Now I will have to go to help my parents with organizing a ball that is today (I am going but not as a guest like usually) and I have to bring my mum new laptop I ordered her. But I am sure it is gonna be fun. But I believe it will be all fun as well

Comment

Have fun!! Did you do this last year? I seem to recall you helping your parents at a ball.

Comment

so she is around just not here

it is real basic english how to write papers I think in my english 101 class I had to write an instructional paper a how to paper and a research paper (I forgot about it right after takeing it what a waste of time doesn't everyone know how to do that crap already?)

I could possibly do that
                            We don't do that here. Thank goodness. Sounds completely and utterly mind numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Morning.

I have a headache. How can a person wake up with a headache?? Perhaps I was dreaming about McKeller
                              Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Hi Blen Do not ask me, I have a headache since Tuesday maybe and still not completely gone (but better)... So yeah, it can happen

Now I will have to go to help my parents with organizing a ball that is today (I am going but not as a guest like usually) and I have to bring my mum new laptop I ordered her. But I am sure it is gonna be fun. But I believe it will be all fun as well
                              Huggles both of you! Sorry about the headaches. I hate when I wake up with them. I hate it more when they last for days. Hope you both get to feeling better.

Hope the ball is a huge success!
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 12 February 2010, 10:54 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the huggles. headache is still lingering.

Jennifer wished Rodney would just keep away.

Comment

Working...
                                X