Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more paper done Just one left and I'm freeeeeeee!!
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

YAY!! Way to go MK!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        (Huggles* Ever I am sure things have been hectic but you are going to get to them right?

I like shipmas
        Ugh! I need to be cleaning my kitchen so I can make some cookies for a cookie exchange tomorrow.

I've got SeNedra's fic to beta, and one more gift for a secret Santa thingy for another ship.

Plus, I've got absolutely no desire to do anything with my Key Club, or a lot of other things I need to be doing.

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
        One more paper done Just one left and I'm freeeeeeee!!
        Yay!!

I have a visual of Frank (I think) from Rescuers Down Under (the little lizard guy) when he's getting out of that cage!

Yes, I'm strange.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh yeah! I had a question. I was reading a book yesterday and it had one of my favorite kinks. Which led me to the question. . . "Do you think that Satedan is its own discrete language? Or is it just the written languages around the galaxy different?
          sigpic

Comment

Wow my astronomy exam was the easiest test ever
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Wow my astronomy exam was the easiest test ever
              WooHoo! It's the scifi fannishness in all of us!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                WooHoo! It's the scifi fannishness in all of us!
                HAHAHAHA true

I actually had a mental spaz when we started studying galaxies because there is actually a dwarf galaxy near the Milky Way called "Pegasus"
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That one I had no problems with. I knew about that ahead of SGA. What gives me the giggles is when studying the Old Testament and reading about the Isrealites worshipping Baal.
                  sigpic

Comment

That one I had no problems with. I knew about that ahead of SGA. What gives me the giggles is when studying the Old Testament and reading about the Isrealites worshipping Baal.
                    lol

I like watching TV specials about the ancient Egyptians and reminding myself that they were aliens and wondering whether archaeologists have discovered the Stargate yet
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      lol

I like watching TV specials about the ancient Egyptians and reminding myself that they were aliens and wondering whether archaeologists have discovered the Stargate yet
                      I do that one too. I also like the "Search for Atlantis" shows. I tell the tv that is is in the Pegasus galaxy! Works for me! Of course these days, I say San Fran Bay, but still.
                      sigpic

Comment

Long time no see(or speak in this case)

But,
                        Spoiler:
                        Since Thanksgiving I have been ultra-super busy, my mom Broke her shoulder, she also had a 2cm hole in her rotator cuff, and torn ligaments from a fall she had the week before thanksgiving. She Went in for surgery this Morning and is doing fine(except for the pain obvi.) So Its been mostly Me and my Dad setting up christmas it took us 55 hours this year on the village alone about 4 on the tree but the four of us did that yesterday and I have to wrap tons of presents still and only 10 Days left. Plus I have to spend 8 hours a day failing classes except for shop and Algebra(because Matt does my homework) I have three Essay's Due and Zero time to do them. And to top off the lovely last three weeks my computer crashed yesterday oh fun oh joy. Alrighty then.

Happy Holidays to Everyone.
                        I Didn't forget you I swear(:
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

LXMB has another story up called The Blistering Sun And given her A/N I'm really curious about where she lives.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                            Long time no see(or speak in this case)

But,
                            Spoiler:
                            Since Thanksgiving I have been ultra-super busy, my mom Broke her shoulder, she also had a 2cm hole in her rotator cuff, and torn ligaments from a fall she had the week before thanksgiving. She Went in for surgery this Morning and is doing fine(except for the pain obvi.) So Its been mostly Me and my Dad setting up christmas it took us 55 hours this year on the village alone about 4 on the tree but the four of us did that yesterday and I have to wrap tons of presents still and only 10 Days left. Plus I have to spend 8 hours a day failing classes except for shop and Algebra(because Matt does my homework) I have three Essay's Due and Zero time to do them. And to top off the lovely last three weeks my computer crashed yesterday oh fun oh joy. Alrighty then.

Happy Holidays to Everyone.
                            I Didn't forget you I swear(:
                            Oh, give your mom a very gentle hug from me. That sounds like it hurts like crazy.

Everything will work out. I believe in you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, give your mom a very gentle hug from me. That sounds like it hurts like crazy.

Everything will work out. I believe in you.
                              Thanks(:
                              Mom says Thanks as well.
                              sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X